The Pizza Shop! (Cutscene 2)

*They are now outside the cheese factory*

Katy: we got this werid fake skin stuff!! (She pokes it and steps back in desgut)

PaRappa: let's get back to PaRappa Town so I don't have to hold this werid stuff no longer.

( As they head back to parapp town they see pj who is still on his way their, katy grabs pj by the arm and drags him, parappa starts stareing at sunny and has a daydream about him and sunny running away from parappa town and getting married, before he can carry on the daydream he falls over a rock, with the fake skin secure in his hands )

Sunny: PaRappa!! Are you okay?? ( she picks him up and makes sure he is stable walking so they can continue the journey back to parappa town)

PaRappa: Thanks sunny!! I just started daydreamin a little bit...

( they are back at parappa town)

PaRappa:( out of breathe): Finally.... back.... 

Sunny: Guys maybe we should have a break before going to noodles to drop off the fake skin, maybe I could get us all waters!

Gang: Yeah please!!!

(Sunny goes inside a place and within seconds comes out with 7 waters, 2 for PaRappa)

PaRappa: Now maybe we should go to noodles lair

(Epic transition happens and they are running up noodles lair stairs, then they are at the top)

PaRappa: ( he knocks on the door) Hello??? Anyone homee??

(No answer...)

PaRappa: Hello??? ( he reapers knocking)

Ma San: *@[@&#;';@!(#&£&£^#>@]÷<>£( PARAPPA YOU STUPID MORON HES OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIR STOP KNOCKING)

Katy: What ma san means is, parappa he's not in stop knocking we can just leave the fake skin their!

( PaRappa opens the door and leave the fake skin on his desk) 

PaRappa: Guys.... is it just me or does it feel like that robot is looking at you...???

Gang: Yeah!!!

Katy: I feel like it's eyes are looking into my soul even though it's deactivated 

Lammy: Can we get outta here NOWWW I don't like ittttt * She dashes out the door, ma san chases after her* 

Katy: Yea we should really leave, not only because of that creepy.... robot but its lunch time, and I'm not missing my girl lunch ( she leaves) 

Pj: I'm gunna go get some more doughnuts ( leaves room)

Sunny: PaRappa!! I really have to be going for lunch but see ya later!! ( She blows him a kiss and leaves)

PaRappa: Well, I guess I should go get some lunch aswell, some pizza sounds nice!! 

( transition to him walking down the street, he crosses the road to the pizza place)

Shrimp owner guy: GUYS WE HAVE TO GO LIVE IN 5 MINUTES AND THE GUY ISNT HERE!!! WHAT DO WE DO 

PaRappa: uhh please can I get through dude- 

Shrimp owner guy: Ah ha! You will be perfect to take the participants place!

PaRappa: B-but b-but, Wait I know.... I GOTTA BELIVE!!-

( PaRappa is grabbed by the arm and taken off to the side into the kitchen, the level starts....)