Oh, These Ocean Honey Brown Eyes

[COLLEGE AU]

Kim Taehyung never stutters.

Or maybe he did maybe he didn't.

But all he knew that he has never stutters or felt nervous in front of anyone or even in any situation in his whole life. But who knew it will forever change when he met Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim wasn't really someone special at first, she was just a new student but he gradually noticed he felt really sweaty and nervous around and even stutters too but the heck! The girl was too bold and asked him to be her friend which made him have a long time to answer to. Right now, it's been three semesters!

It's just that whenever he sees these ocean honey brown eyes, he felt warmed and so soft on the inside which caused him to be nervous for the very first time.

He'll even complain to his friend, Jimin and poor guy, he has no idea what to do about Taehyung's strange nervousness if Jennie is around. He presumed Taehyung likes Jennie but Taehyung refused to just believe him; he always thought he never finds time for girls.

Right now, the two boys are walking down the hallway in college. Everyone was then preparing for their graduation. Jimin will be studying to be a pilot while Taehyung is studying fashion, he's going to make his fashion brand.

Apparently, as always, they bumped into Jennie and her friend Roseanne who was the most popular girls so far because of their looks. Taehyung began to panic and his hands became sweaty while his heart shook violently.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jennie exclaimed but the said boy was trying hard to avoid her eyes because he knew he'll stutter and he doesn't like that.

However, Jimin was incredibly fast as he forced Taehyung to look into Jennie's eyes and that was the last straw.

"H-h-h-hello...J-J-Jennie." He stutter and went red as Jennie and Roseanne began to laugh; they always do when he began to stutter. Taehyung badly wanted to kick himself right now.

"You're very funny, Taehyung. Hope to see you later in class, I gotta go." Jennie burst out into giggles as she patted him on the shoulder and walked away, leaving him speechless.

"All that for nothing," Taehyung grumbled as he kicked a nearby soda can away. "Why did I stutter like this?!"

"Bro, can't you ever admit you like her?! You just didn't it that way." Jimin whines and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"How can I like her?" He asked and once he saw Jimin's confused look, he added, "It is not like I hate her, she's beautiful, she's kind, she's smart and special but my dad will be furious with me if he finds out that I'm wasting my time with a girl and rather my studies. I just want to make him proud for once."

"And just to make him proud, you're willing not to date? You're so stupid, Tae, I just know it! Now, right now, if Jennie is now talking to a guy and you feel angry...what is that? Jealousy? Brotherly love?!" Jimin said. "Anyway, I have no time for you, let's go to class, it's literally our last weak together!"

Jimin then pulled Taehyung with him.

...

When the two boys entered the classroom,  Taehyung was mad to see Jennie talking to a guy who appears to be from the chess club. He couldn't stop fuming much to his friend's dismay.

"Stop, it has to be because you're protective of her!" He said to himself as he sat on his seat, but he mainly forgot that Jennie is sitting in front of him so she turned and waved at him.

He froze before waving back awkwardly and she giggled patting his nose softly and turning back just in time that the teacher came to class. The students stood up and Taehyung felt his legs shaking after staring into these brown eyes once again.