I'll Always Love You No Matter What

A AU in which Jennie wasn't sure Taehyung loves her ever since she has gotten pregnant.

Kim Jennie tiptoes quite sneakily as she passed by the sleeping gate guard and she huffs slightly as she got to the compound of the fancy looking house. Who told her that even tiptoeing could cause her to be mentally exhausted for just one minute? No one!

Apparently, Kim Jennie was stubborn as always. She, being five months pregnant, has always been stubborn and somehow escaped without her protective husband even noticing! Her friends had forced her to go out with them and she couldn't turn down such an golden opportunity?! This might never turn up once again.

But she was quite afraid of her husband.

She continued to tiptoe and groaned when a unexpected contraction came in. She is still in pain even after going to the front door and used her house key to unlock the door. She checked the time...midnight.

Her heart paced quickly. She's done for!

She sighed as she entered the dark hall, and shut the door gently behind her and locked it. She then dropped her coat on a chair and smirked. Mission accomplished!

She hummed, passing by the couches in the living room and then screamed when the lights suddenly turned on, revealing her husband, Kim Taehyung, in his pjs. He has a scary look on his face, his arms crossed.

"Tae...what are you doing up so late?" Jennie widened her eyes, stuttering and she refused to look at her husband.

Jennie is a famous A-list actress and her husband is a owner of a conglomerate that has many branches all over the world so he travels a lot. They met in a cafe and got close after that to the point they develops feelings for each other and started dating purely. They dated for four years and then decided to settle down and get married in Italy just last year. Of course, the media is known of their relationship, and so is the public. Though, Jennie gets backlash and hate for dating Kim Taehyung, she was so and still happy with her choice.

The internet broke down five months ago when the news of Jennie's pregnancy was told to the world, most people were happy with the couple endlessly. Amidst all the excitement, Taehyung was so protective of his wife and unborn baby, he took some extra measures of them taking a break from their jobs and letting people to take care of their jobs for them. He even told Jennie not to go out much and always come home with a bodyguard before it's dinner time, it's sort of a rule.

Right now, just breaking the rule was like pulling Jennie to her death! Her heart was stilled for a second before it went back to normal.

"Jennie, where did you go?" His voice was cold and stern, different from the loving and caring tone he always had for her and just hearing the words made Jennie's eyes welled up with tears.

"I...I went to a night club with Rosie, Lisa and Jisoo but don't worry, I didn't even take a sip of alcohol, just fruit juice that was made specially for me." She said and tears rolled down her cheeks. Damn, the stupid hormones! She was scared that he doesn't love her anymore.

Taehyung's face softened and he stood up and took her in an embrace, careful not to bump into her swelling stomach, and he peppered light feather kisses on the top of her head.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry with you, I'm just frustrated with working from home...and taking care of you at the same time. I just got really worried that you went out for a long time, way past midnight and I got madly worried when I found out you didn't take the bodyguard with you. When I saw you coming to the front door, I felt like a heavy weight lifted from my shoulders. Please stop crying." He was so good in comforting her that she sniffed.