Chapter 1:~Just A Bug And A Cat~

(This chapter is the original Au you already know and love :D and yes I know it short and no I don't care)

LB/Marinette POV:

I was on patrol as usual. I looked out onto Paris to see if there were any villains.That's a good sign. I smiled but soon I felt a chill down my spine.

"Nice try Kitty cat!" I say looking behind me seeing Cat Noir I smirk at him, he just stood there shocked.

"You never let me scare you anymore!" He said, crossing his Arms pouting.

"So get good." I say snickering at him.

"What's that supposed to mean!" He yelled slightly and annoyed, I was About to say something until someone cut me off.

"Well well well! Look who we have here Ladybug and Cat noir, just give up now you have no chance in defeating me!

"Here we go again, Chaton." I say annoyed, grabbing my yo-yo, he nodded and grabbed his staff. The unknown villain just looked at us and rolled there eyes."

"You think you can stop me! You have no chance! Ladybug and Cat noir!" The villain snickers at us grabs their own weapon which was a wand they pointed it at me and cat.

"Why don't I send you to another uni-" Cat noir cut them off and threw his staff at their weapon making it go a different direction, opening a portal to another universe. Me and Cat noir looked shocked as we watched two heroes that look like us fall from the portal. They looked up at us confused as well.