Chapter 2:~An Office?~

(This Chapter is basted off the Office Au that most people in the Miraculous fandom love but if you don't know it I put the first episode👆 and I will put the POVS for this au as OCN/Felix  and OLB/Marinette)

OLB/Marinette POV:

"CAT NOIR! Why did you do that now where... Here it look like Paris but I'm not sure it is-" I look over at the 2 teens in front of us it reminds me of when we were younger. I thought to my self did we go back in time? no no cat's suit was much different and his hair was more fluffy.   

"W-Who are you?" the teenage girl that looked like me asked confused tilting her head slightly

"Ladybug I'm Ladybug." I answered her she looked like she was about to say something but she was cut off by the same villain in our wold interrupted her. 

"HOW DARE YOU! I meant to send you two to there world but you messed me up!" the villain shouted at the two, angry and pissed off and then they laugh an evil sinister laugh.

"You should just give up anyways I have so much power I can destroy you" they sounded more angry. I quickly got up garbing my yo-yo running to the two getting in front of them sniping my yo-yo fast using it as a shield. 

"Don't touch them!" I turn back at the two as my partner went to distract the villain.

"Go hide leave this to the adults." I say turning to them I'm sure they think were from the future but I know were not it's a diffident universe I just don't know how to tell them yet. 

"M'lady get those two out of here before it two late!" My Cat noir said quickly while fighting.

"HEY! We can fight to." The teenage girl behind me said crossing her arms. 

"I don't think you should you guys don't even have your full grown powers yet!" I said annoyed. 

"WE DO!" She yelled back I was going to say something, before I see another portal open up. Next to us we watch as 2 other teens fall out.