Chapter 3:~A Lady An A Cat~

(This is Me and my friends AU weird IK! but everyone dose something I have my own series to! I will be using the following things for the POVS ALB/Maya and APC/Katelyn any ways here we go and yes swearing HEHE) 

ALB/MAYA POV:
"I Swear to god you fucking cat! I'm gonna kill you and your ugly-" I looked at the 4 people in front of us and looked back at my partner. 

"Who are you?" one of them asked it was a teenage girl like me with blueish hair and pigtails, she grabbed my hands and helped me up. 

"ME? well I'm Ladybitch the best and there roach is my Partner Pussycat." I sighed as I look at my partner.

"She's weird she like in love with me!" I whisper to her.

OH! well I'm Ladybug and my partner is cat noir and these two next to us are also Ladybug and Cat noir." She laughed a little and looked at her Partner. 

"HEY M'LADY BITCH! GOT A PLAN!" I heard my partner yell to get my attention I look at her annoyed .

"No I don't now go hang with the other cats or something I don't give a fuck!" I say annoyed very annoyed I sigh and look back at Ladybug. 

"Ok well um Ladybitch so we don't have a plan yet... but we do have our strengths so lets make a plan get the akuma and then you can go home!." she says happy but unsure she look at the other Ladybug and then back at me. 

"Can't we kill the villain with a cataclysm?" I say raising an eyebrow through my mask  Ladybug looked shocked.

"NO WAY! There a human in there!" she said shocked and confused.

"And? the miraculous Ladybitch or ladybug will fix it" I said shrugging.

"STILL! Their a person" she sighed looking at villain opening yet another portal hoping to find another pair that are villains. Pussycat pops up next to me somehow even though she was on the other side of the roof.

"Look like its time for another chapter." she said smiling.

"That means only 16 chapters + author's note to go!" She said again more happy and existed clapping her hands.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!" I said confused well looking at her I saw Ladybug run over to the new two heroes who just got teleport from there world to this one.