021

"Resurrection."
season 2, episode 12/13

"He's late." Berlin sighed as she paced around the room. Bellamy hadn't checked in yet and Clarke didn't tell her that they made contact so she hasn't spoken to him since he left for mount weather. "What if something's happened to him?"

"He'll be fine." Raven said to the girl, annoyed at her, for this is like the fifth time Berlin has said that.

Berlin looked over at the girl and nodded. She needed to think of something else. "You've been busy." She walked towards the girl and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why are you focusing on the dam? I thought that Clarke said the acid fog was the priority."

"Until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system, there's only so much I can do." Raven explained to her as Berlin nodded at her.

"Could we cut off their power?" Berlin asked the engineer curiously, she wasn't really sure how all this stuff worked but she wanted to help and know the plan.

"Maybe. I'm still playing with a few things." Raven shrugged as she looked around at all her work done so far. "You know, Bellamy isn't gonna be okay with you going to TonDC. "

"And?" Berlin turned her head with a hard look, "I wasn't okay with Bellamy going into mount weather but you and Clarke just thought it was the perfect solution."

Raven sighed at the girl, to say that they weren't really speaking like they used to, was an understatement. They still never spoke about Raven slapping Berlin or Berlin asking Raven if the poison was hers. Raven was more than willing to help Bellamy get ready for mount weather and now Berlin was the one upset with her. "Come on, Berlin. We just-"

Berlin cut her off when her eyes caught 2 generators on the table. Her eyes furrowed as she grabbed the one and looked to Raven. "We only have 2 generators?" Raven simply nodded her head as Berlin scoffed, "Raven, I'm about to leave for Tondc, where Lexa, Thalia and the heads of all 12 Grounder clans are waiting for us to tell them we're a go, only we're not a go because they still have acid fog and we only have two tone generators."

Berlin slammed the generator on the table as her eyes closed in frustration. Raven parted her lips as her tone got softer, "Hey. We'll be ready. We will."

Bellamy's voice rang through the video making Berlin shoot her head up and rush over. "Ark Station, do you read me? Anybody there?"

Berlin was just trying to listen to his voice, believing that he was okay and alive, she forgot she wasn't speaking. Thankfully, Raven spoke up for her. "Bellamy, you're late. Every 3 hours means every 3 hours. Have you found the source of the acid fog?"

"No. That's gonna have to wait."

"What? No. Nothing is more important than that." Raven said to him, Clarke pressed about how much the acid fog was the biggest thing to focus on.

"Our friends are. They're starting to take them from the dorm one at a time every few hours."

"Taking them where?" Berlin spoke up with worry in her tone.

"I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss but I'm still trying to find a way in."