5.|| you won't believe it chii.

the next morning.

khia moniquemarch 13th { sunday }-

khia monique
march 13th { sunday }
-

i woke up at 6 am, we're supposed to be leaving for cali at 9. i checked my phone seeing quan and another girl linked up. ian even mad, cause i was flirting with jenn. but the only difference is, he wit da same bitch he cheated on me with the first time. i just knew it was he wasn't acting strange for no reason.

he was back with that bitch. but aigh cool! ima just leave that nigga where he got me fucked up at. so i got up, had my conversation with god, and headed for the bathroom. as i grabbed my mini luggage with my airport outfit.

i put my outfit and mini luggage on the counter, and then started my shower. i stayed in the shower for a good 30 minutes. then once i got out i did my routine, put on my clothes, and got my purse together. and headed downstairs since cam went to sleep in miah kenzo room... like girl wtf i thought you was my best friend?

acting real shiesty right now, but whatever. this ain't middle school. once i made it downstairs i seen the girl buba introduced to me as murda b she was all over jenn.. and jenn just sitting there like she like it. i she punched them bitches inna face.

see this what i be talking about. let me calm down fo i crash out.

buba: yo khi

man what does this nigga want now.

khia: yes?
buba: you got all your stuff?
khia: yeah.
buba: go load up, because the bus zeus provided us with is out there. 
khia: okayy

i grabbed my stuff and headed outside to the bus. as i was walking out there i seen kyle, tata, jenn, murder loading there stuff up. once i got to the bus i was finna put my bags in there when-

jenn: khi i'll place yo bags in the back that way youn break your nails, or hurt yourself or something.

aww my stinkyyyy🥹🥹

kyle: ayo look at jenn tryna be a " gentleman " 🤣
tata: yo bro relax. jenn tryna rizz right now-
jenn: man if yall both don't shut up worda bro-
kyle: what the fuck you gonna do?

as soon as kyle finished his sentence jenn smacked the fuck outta him😭.

kyle: yo worda ma deads put yo hands on me again and ima-
jenn: you gone what.
kyle: ...
jenn: exactly.
tata: nooooooo kyleee! she just silenced you!

they so fucking dumb 😂. anyway jenn put my stuff on the bus, and then grabbed my hand walking me to the back of the bus where everyone else was.

murda b: jenn
jenn: yoo?
murda b: why you holding her hand....

jenn instantly dropped my hand, and quickly walked over sitting next to her. okay... i don't know how to feel about this..

jenn: chill ma heart. it ain like that murda fr. buba told me to make sure she got in the car with the rest of us

oh wow. so i done made a fool of myself once again 🙄. great khia, great. i sat down, and as i was sitting down i noticed miah smirking at me like sonething was funny. she must wanna get hit.

miah kenzo: khia why you looking like ya panties inna bunch?
khia: girl what the fuck are you talking about🤨?

da bitch don't know me from a can of paint, so ion know why she tryna start sum messy shii w me, but ian going fo it.

cam: khiaa chill. she was just joking girl.
khia: no she was tryna start something and thought i was gone sit back and not catch onto it.
miah kenzo: girll i was not tryna do allat with you! i was just joking around with you... lighten up fr.
khia: girl. just keep it at a bare minimum.

everyone by now was on the bus. we had a driver for the bus so they were now starting to drive.

murda b: why the fuck you come on the bus wit an attitude? who brought her and why is she here🤨? she don't even look or sound like she from new york. get her gone.

who an the fuck this bitch think she talking to?

khia: who the fuck do you think you talking to?!

i stood the fuck up, and started putting my hoodie on so i can tie that bitch round my mufuckin' hurr. cus she obviously onnet.

jenn: yo bro khia chill.
khia: nah fuck that cus who do she think this is??

she just sitting back all smiley and shit. kyle, tata, buba, cam, miah, and rella just sitting back watching too. mind yall the camera crew done came back here and put up a camera inna back and shit so "they won't miss no footage of nothing bad happening." bitch please! it's giving set up 😒. then you got mufuckinnn' jenn hur in my face tryna lowkey hold me back from beatng this bitch.

like girll move. i already don't fuck wit you nomo. then it's already embarrassing that i gotta get ghetto onna bitch.

jenn: khia chillout fr you doing the most.
kyle: yo khia ma heart just relax. she don't wanna fight.
murda b: kyke shut up! cus what am i gonna beat yo ass for? you not worth it.

only bitches scary say shit like that. cus why she not getting up? she think she safe cus jenn right here?

khia: man bitch get up! onna dead homies. onna set! bitch get up!

i tried to move past jenn to get to her, and jenn grabbed my mufuckin hur! all i felt was somebody yank me back by my hair and steady hitting me in my head what the fuck. so i started punching that bitch back. yeah she strong and got one up on me, but i'm strong too! and ima hit that ass back!

so i grabbed her dreads and by this time she on top on me on the couch in the back of the bus. kyle was pulling her up off me, but i still had her hair punching her. she was hitting me in my side, and i was steady upper cutting that bitch. i can't believe i done got to fucking fighting with a bitch i found attractive 😒. then the fuck she fought another bitch battle-

murda b: yeahhhh bitch! you can thought you was finna run up on me?! ha! got that ass beat behind a real bitch 😘!

security was holding me back tryna pull me to the front.

khia: bitch fuck you! cus onna dead homies jenn ain't beat up shit!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter my heart!
vote & share this story!
thoughts/opinions/ideas~