6.|| lick back b***h.

the same day.

khia moniquemarch 13th { sunday }-

khia monique
march 13th { sunday }
-

so i'm currently in a different car because i'll be riding separately from jenn and the others. i mean that's cool, but i just felt like cam should've had my back, and should be here with me. not saying i wanna see her in trouble or anything, but damn. this a mufucka that's supposed to be my "bestie." and if it wasn't for me she wouldn't een be up onna show bra. but igh it's cool doe.
-

so we ended up having to go to another bnb, because zeus now decided to put us onna plane tomorrow to california. it's late as hell, so we're all tired as df. rella showed me and the girl where we was gonna stay. and i had a room by myself since cam wanted to bunk with miah nem. so i started to get unpacked and shit.

when buba came in my room with jenn funky ass behind him looking at me with a mug, then that's when the cameras came in and shit. and they shut the door behind them.

buba: so khia jenn needs somewhere to sleep. do you think that you and jenn can get over y'all issue?
khia: no.
jenn: yo bro i really don't give a fuck. i'm sleeping in here regardless.

she said throwing her bag on the other bed that was in the room.

khia: umm not bitch you gotta go.
jenn: ian going nowhere, smoochie.

ian from new york, but i know that she basically just called me a ho. i flew across the bed on that bitch, and jumped on her landing in her arms. she was holding me while i was punching her in her head. after i hit her about 5-6 times across the head she threw me on her bed, and i grabbed her dreads. she grabbed my wrists, and pinned me to the bed.

i was trying to move around out her hold, but she wasn't letting up. by this time, buba tried to separate us, but jenn climbed up on the bed kinda over me.

jenn: next time chillout or ima do more than pin you to the bed.

i know she probably ain't mean it in the way i was thinking she did, but this coochie got wet and started throbbing😂.

khia: girl fuck you. get off me.

she got up smirking while buba and the camera crew was just filming and watching. she walked towards the door and said

jenn: don't think ian feel fat ma throbbing, ima come see bout her later.
buba: ayee yoo- everybody in the room started laughing

i was lowkey embarrassed, because bitch why would you say that.

khia: bitch fuck you! you'll never get this pussy.
jenn: watch.