Chapter 1 - Meeting new friends

Maddie was walking around into a new town named Leadworth as she was away from her old home. After she knew that she was adopted. She just packed her suitcase and left a note as she ran away to a new town. Maddie just needed time for herself and wanted to find her biological parents, but she came nowhere as she was stranded in Leadworth, well sort off. Maddie was staying in a little hotel in Leadworth, in a cozy room, it’s not much but she didn’t care about it. Also she didn’t have many friends as she was a few months in Leadworth, she was still new in town.

Just then she bumped into someone as she was pulled out form her thought as then she felt strangely but didn’t let it see to the stranger. “Oh, sorry I wasn’t looking.” Maddie said to the stranger as she was rubbing her arm. She didn’t know that the stranger felt the same as she did.

“It’s no problem.” The stranger said to her as he felt it to, but she didn’t even saw it, then he noticed she’s rubbing her arm. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She replied as she looked at her arm, then she looked back at the stranger. “Anyway, what’s your name?” She asked as then she noticed someone’s coming to them.

“The Doctor.” He replied to Maddie as she gave him a look. “What?!”

“The Doctor?” She deadpanned. “That’s not even a name.” Then she exclaimed to him. “Really, what is your name?”

“Doctor.” He replied smiling.

Before Maddie could say anything else, the other stranger arrived by them. She looked at Maddie. “Who are you?”

“Maddison Turner.” Maddie replied to her. “I just bumped into him.” She pointed to the Doctor. “Is he with you, then?”

“Something like that.” She replied.

“And what’s your name?” Maddie asked as she pointed at the Doctor. “Not like him, with his name Doctor.”

She shook her head. “No, my name is Amy Pond.”

“Right.” Maddie nodded.

Suddenly they heard something. “Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated.” They looked around and they saw it was coming from the ice cream van.

“No, no, no, come on. What? We're being staked out by an ice-cream van?” Amy muttered as she and the Doctor walked to the ice cream van and as Maddie followed them as she wanted to know what was happening.

“What happening?” Maddie asked to Amy.

“Don’t know.” Amy replied to her.

Then they arrived by the ice cream van, the Doctor asked to the man by the ice cream van. “What's that? Why are you playing that?”

“It's supposed to be Claire De Lune.” The man replied to the Doctor as he looked confused.

“Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated.” It repeated over and over again on the ice cream van. “Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated.”

“Doctor, what's happening?” Amy asked to the Doctor.

Maddie looked around as it was repeating again. “Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated.” Then she saw the Doctor ran away to a house, then she noticed that Amy also ran away into that direction. Maddie sighed and also ran to them.

The Doctor ran to a door and came inside as Maddie and Amy followed him. “Hello! Sorry to burst in, we're doing a special on television faults in this area.” The Doctor comment and he looked at Amy and then he said to the old lady. “Also, crimes. Let's have a look.” He grabbed the remote control and zapped it on the TV.

“I was just about to phone.” The old lady said to the Doctor. “It's on every channel” Then she saw Maddie and Amy standing there. “Hello, Amy, dear. And you friend, we haven’t met yet.”

“It’s not exactly the time, Miss. But if we meet again I will say my name, then.” Maddie said uncomfortable but was being polite.

Then her attention went to Amy. “Amy, are you a policewoman now?”

“Well, sometimes.”

“I thought you were a nurse.”

“I can be a nurse.”

“Or, actually, a nun.”

“I dabble.”

“Amy, who is your other friend?”

“Who's Amy? You were Amelia.” The Doctor asked confused.

“Yeah, now I'm Amy.”

“Amelia Pond that was a great name.”

“Bit fairy tale.”

“I know you, don't I? I've seen you somewhere before.” The woman to the Doctor.

“Not me. Brand-new face First time on.” The Doctor replied before his attention going to Amy. “And what sort of job's a kiss-o-gram?”

“I go to parties and I kiss people. With outfits. It's a laugh.” Amy replied uncomfortable.

“You were a little girl five minutes ago.”

“You're worse than my aunt.”

“I'm the Doctor, I'm worse than everybody's aunt. And that is not how I'm introducing myself.” The Doctor comment to the old lady. Then he grabbed a radio and did zapped with his sonic screwdriver to it. “Repetez Le Prisonnier.” “Zero wird der menschliche.” He held it close to listen to it. “OK, so it's everywhere, in every language. They're broadcasting to the whole world.” He explained to them.

“What's up there, what are you looking for?” Amy asked to the Doctor as he looked out of the window.

“What the hell is going on?”grabbee asked as she didn’t understand that she followed this mad man. She only followed him, because she was curious about him and wanted to know what had happened between to the two of them.

The Doctor ignored her as he was busy thinking. “OK, planet this size, two poles, your basic molten core. They're going to need a 40% fission blast.” The Doctor rambled to them. “But they'll have to power up first, won't they? So assuming a medium-sized starship, that's 20 minutes.” Then he walked to a man. “What do you think, 20 minutes? Yeah, 20 minutes. We've got 20 minutes.”

“Are you the Doctor?” The man asked.

“He is, isn't he? He's the Doctor! The Raggedy Doctor. All those cartoons you did, when you were little. The Raggedy Doctor, it's him.” The old lady replied excited as she looked at Amy. Maddie raised her eyebrow at her.

“Cartoons? Gran, it's him, isn't it? It's really him!” The man asked to his gran.

The Doctor sat down on a bank. “Jeff, shut up!” Amy shouted as then she turned to the Doctor. “20 minutes to what?”

“They're not talking about your house, they're talking about the planet. Somewhere up there, there's a spaceship. And it's going to incinerate the planet.” The Doctor explained to them as TV was still on and it repeated it over and over again.

They looked at it as Maddie made a comment. “Great, what are they?”

“Aliens.” Came the reply from the Doctor as Maddie looked at him in disbelief.

“What?!” She exclaimed/asked as she didn’t get an answer as the Doctor went outside again and Amy and Maddie followed him.

~00~

“What is this place? Where am I?” The Doctor asked to them as they were walking.

“Leadworth.” Amy replied to him.

“Where's the rest of it?”

“This is it.”

“It’s a little town”

“Is there an airport?”

“No.”

“Nope.”

“A nuclear power station?”

“No.”

“No, there is not, sorry.”

“Even a little one?”

“No.”

“Nope, Unfortunately not.”

“Nearest city?”

“Gloucester, half an hour by car.”

“We don't have half an hour, do we have a car?”

“No, we don’t have a car.”

“Well, that's good! Fantastic, that is and I've got a post office. And it's shut!” The Doctor exclaimed as he swing with his arm. “What is that?” Then he walked to a river or a pond.

“It's a duck pond.” Amy replied to the Doctor as Maddie frowned at them.

“Why aren't there any ducks?” The Doctor asked to Amy.

“I don't know.” Amy replied confused to the Doctor as she didn’t know why he asked these questions. “There's never any ducks.”

“Then how do you know it's a duck pond?” The Doctor asked serious to her.

“It just is. Is it important, the duck pond?” Amy asked confused back to him.

“I don't know. Why would I know?” The Doctor asked as then he fell back on the ground and had his hand on his chest. “This is too soon. I'm not ready, I'm not done yet.”

“What’s the matter with you?” Maddie asked concerned, she came down next to him on the ground.

Suddenly the sun was going dark as they all looked up. “What's happening? Why's it going dark?” Amy panicked as the sun was for a great part normal again.

“So what's wrong with the sun?” Maddie asked, she was still next to him.

“Nothing. You're looking at it through a force-field. They've sealed off your upper atmosphere, now they're getting ready to boil the planet.” The Doctor replied, bitterly. He came up his feet and Maddie still sat on the ground and looked up at him. “Oh, and here they come. The human race. The end comes, as it was always going to, down a video phone!” He said as he looked at the people with mobiles looking at the sky and making pictures of it.

“This isn't real, is it?” Amy asked suddenly. “This is some kind of big wind-up.”

The Doctor turned to look at Amy. “Why would I wind you up?” He asked confused.

“You told me you had a time machine.” Amy replied to him.

“What?!” Maddie asked confused.

“And you believed me.” The Doctor said to Amy as if he didn’t heard Maddie. 

“Then I grew up.” Amy fired back.

“Oh, you never want to do that. No, hang on, shut up. Wait! I missed it.” The Doctor smacked his head with his hand twice. “I saw it and I missed it. What did I see? I saw. What did I see? 20 minutes I can do it. 20 minutes the planted burns.” He rambled then he saw something or someone. “Run to you two loved ones and say goodbye, or stay and help me.”

“No.” Amy said to him.

“I'm sorry?” The Doctor asked confused.

“No!” Amy said as she grabbed his tie and walked to a car as Maddie stand up and she followed them.

“Amy, no, no, what are you doing?” The Doctor asked as he was getting trapped against a car as Amy grabbed the car keys from a man and locked the car with the Doctor trapped with his tie in the car, then he asked. “Are you out of your mind?”

“Who are you?” Amy demanded, angry.

Then Maddie said, curiously. “I also want to know who you are, I followed you why would I do that?”

“You know who I am.” The Doctor said to Amy, then he looked at Maddie sadly, he wanted to answer her but Amy was quicker.

“No, really, who are you?” She asked to him.

“Look at the sky! End of the world, 20 minutes.” The Doctor replied in a hurry.

“Better talk quickly, then!” Amy said angry.

Just then the man from the car said to Amy. “Amy, I am going to need my car back.”

“Yes, in a bit. Now go and have coffee.” Amy said to the man as she is looking at the Doctor.

“Right, yes.” The man said as he walked off.

“Catch.” The Doctor said as he grabbed an apple out of his pocket of his pants as he throws it to Amy. Amy catches it, then she looked at the apple. “I'm the Doctor. I'm a time traveler. Everything I told you I'm real. What's happening in the sky is real, and if you don't let me go now, everything you've ever known is over.” Then he explained as he looked at Amy and Maddie.

“I don't believe you.” Amy looked at him for a little bit and then back at the apple.

“Just 20 minutes. Just believe me for 20 minutes. Look at it. Fresh as the day you gave it to me. And you know it's the same one. Amy, believe for 20 minutes.” The Doctor explained to Amy.

Amy looked at the apple and at him over and over again and finally she believed him. “What do we do?” She asked as she unlocked the car to set him free.

“Oi, not so fast.” Maddie said stubbornly. “You let her believe what’s happening in the sky, but how are going to do that to me?” She asked, crossing her arms.

“I really don’t have time for this.” The Doctor replied to her. Maddie gave him a look. “Okay, I’m going to prove it to you but not right now…” She opened her to say something, but was interrupted by him. “I need you stand with and help me save the earth.”

Maddie nodded. “Okay, what are we going to do?” She really wanted answers later.

“Stop that nurse!” The Doctor shouted, he was running fast to the nurse. Maddie quickly followed him. Amy was a little bit behind them.

“The sun's going out, and you're photographing a man and a dog. Why?” The Doctor demanded to him as he picked the mobile from the nurse and as Amy coming up at them.

“Amy?” He asked confused.

“Hi!” Amy said as she grabbed his arm as to greet to him.

“Oh, this is Rory, he's a friend.” Amy said to the Doctor.

“Boyfriend.” 

“Kind of boyfriend.”

“Amy!”

“Man and dog, why?” The Doctor demanded, impatiently.

“Oh, my God, it's him.” Rory said suddenly in shock as he realized that is the raggedy Doctor, he was not answering his question.

Amy was getting impatient. “Just answer his question, please.”

“It's him, though. The Doctor. The Raggedy Doctor.” Rory was still in shock.

“Yeah, he came back.” Amy nodded.

“But he was a story. He was a game.” Rory said clearly still in shock.

Then the Doctor grabbed Rory shirt and he said to him. “Man and dog, why? Tell me now.”

“Sorry. Because he can't be there. Because he's…” Rory said confused. “In a hospital, in a coma.” Rory and the Doctor said the last part at the same time.

“Yeah.” Rory swallowed as the Doctor let go of his shirt.

“Knew it. Multi-form, you see? Disguise itself as anything, but it needs a life feed.” The Doctor pocked his finger Rory’s forehead. “A psychic link with a living but dormant mind.”
Suddenly, they heard a snarl as then they turned around and saw a man with a dog stand there. “Prisoner Zero.” The Doctor said to the man.

“What, there's a Prisoner Zero too?” Rory asked confused.

“Yes.” Amy replied as they heard an electrical buzz as then they looked up and saw a ship with an eye flying in the sky.

“See, that ship up there is scanning this area for non-terrestrial technology. And nothing says non-terrestrial like a sonic screwdriver.” The Doctor said to the creature. He held his screwdriver in the air and did something to it as the glass smashed, car alarms went off, siren wailed, people were screaming and running. “I think someone's going to notice! Don't you?” He asked, he leaned a bit down with his arm and pointed to a phone box with it exploded. The man and the dog where both barking as the screwdriver exploded. “No, no, no, don't do that!”

“Look, its going.” Rory comment as he pointed at the ship.

“No, come back, he's here! Come back!” The Doctor shouted as he trying to get the attention of the ship. “He's here, Prisoner Zero is here. Come back, he's here! Prisoner Zero is…. here.”

Amy and Maddie turned around and they saw that Prisoner Zero was gone. “Doctor! The drain. It just sort of melted and went down the drain.” Amy said to the Doctor.

“Well, of course it did.” The Doctor said to her.

“What do we do now?” Maddie asked, afraid.

“It's hiding in human form. We need to drive it into the open. No TARDIS, no screwdriver, 17 minutes. Come on, think. Think!” The Doctor was rambling about.

“So that thing, THAT hid in my house for 12 years?” Amy asked as she was stopped the Doctor’s rambling.

“Multi-forms can live for millennia. 12 years is a pit stop.” The Doctor replied to her.

“So how come you show up on the same day that lot do? The same minute?” Amy demanded.

“They're looking for him, but followed me. They saw me through the crack, got a fix. They're only late cos I am.” The Doctor said as he turned to Rory. “Now, sport, give me your phone.”

Rory shook his head and refused to give his phone. “How can he be real? He was never real.” He said to Amy.

“Phone, now, give me!” The Doctor said impatient.

“He was just a game, we were kids.” Rory tossed his phone to the Doctor. “You made me dress up as him.” Maddie giggled a little, she pictured it before her.

“These are all coma patients?” The Doctor asked to Rory as he interrupted his rant.

Rory paused, then he replied to him. “Yeah.”

“No, they're all the multi-form.” The Doctor corrected. “Eight comas, eight disguises for Prisoner Zero.”

“He had a dog. There's a dog in a coma?” Amy asked, confused.

“The coma patient dreams he's walking a dog, Prisoner Zero gets a dog.” The Doctor explained it to Amy. “Laptop! Your friend, what was his name?” He pointed at Rory. “Not him, the good-looking one.” He looked at Amy.

“Thanks.” Rory said sarcastic.

“Jeff.” Amy answered.

“Oh, thanks.” Rory said more sarcastic as Maddie giggled even louder at his reaction.

“He had a laptop in his bag, a laptop. Big bag, big laptop, I need Jeff's laptop. You two, get to the hospital, get everyone out and clear the whole floor. Phone me when you're done.” The Doctor said as he ran off and forget about Maddie and went to fun after him.

“Oi, what about me?” She asked him as he stopped running.

“You can come with me, if you want.” The Doctor replied as he felt sorry to her that he was forgotten about her.

“Okay.” Maddie nodded to him with a smile as they run off.

~00~

They ran off to the house from Jeff’s gran, they burst into the room of Jeff as they was him lying on his bed, with his laptop on his lap. “Hello, laptop, give me!” The Doctor saw the laptop and went to Jeff. Then he pulled the laptop away from him.

“No, no, no, no, wait, hang on!” Jeff protested to him, he didn’t want to give his laptop away.

“Blimey! Get a girlfriend, Jeff.” The Doctor had the laptop and sat down in his bed and opened the laptop as then Maddie walked over to them on the bed and she also sat down next to the Doctor.

Maddie looked disgusted by the laptop. “Ewe, you really need a girlfriend.”

Jeff looked away, ashamed of it as the gran of him came in. “Gran.” He comment to her.

“What are you doing?” She asked to them.

“The sun's gone wibbly, so right now, somewhere, there's going to be a big video conference call. All the experts in the world panicking at once, and do you know what they need? Me. Ah, and here they all are. All the big boys. NASA, Jodrell Bank, Tokyo Space Centre, Patrick Moore.” The Doctor replied, he pointed at the names on the screen.

“I like Patrick Moore.” The gran from Jeff said.

“I'll get you his number, but watch him, he's a devil.” The Doctor warned to the gran from Jeff.

“You can't just hack in on a call.” Jeff exclaimed.

“Can't I?” The Doctor asked. He pulled out a wallet and showed the paper to the screen.

“Who are you? This is a secure call, what are you doing?” The one of the people asked on screen of the laptop.

“Hello, I know, you should switch me off. But before you do, watch this.” The Doctor replied, he began typing.

“It's here too, I'm getting it.” Another one on the screen said.

“Fermat's Theorem, the proof, and I mean the real one, never seen before. Poor old Fermat, got killed in a duel before he could write it down. My fault, I slept in. Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie, why electrons have mass. And a personal favorite of mine, faster-than-light travel with two diagrams and a joke.” The Doctor explained as he kept typing. “Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas, pay attention.” The Doctor stopped with typing as the others looked at him. Then the Doctor was typing furiously on Rory’s phone.

“Sir, what are you doing?” One of the people on the screen asked.

The Doctor glanced a little as he was still busy is typing, but answered. “I'm writing a computer virus. Very clever, super-fast, and a tiny bit alive, but don't let on. Why am I writing it on a phone? Never mind, you'll find out. OK, I'm sending this to all your computers. Get everyone who works for you sending this everywhere. Email, text, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, radar dish, whatever you've got. Any questions?” Then he asked to them.

“Who was your lady friend?” Another one on the screen asked, they think it was Patrick Moore.

“Not interested.” Maddie replied, simply.

“Patrick, behave!” The Doctor exlcaimed shortly after.

“What does this virus do?” Another one on the screen asked.

“It's a reset command, that's all. It resets counters, it gets in the Wi-Fi and resets every counter it can find. Anything with a chip will default at zero at exactly the same time. But, yeah, I could be lying, why should you trust me? I'll let my best man explain.” The Doctor replied to the screen, but there was silence. Then the Doctor whispered to Jeff. “Jeff, you're my best man.”

“You what?” He whispered back.

“Listen to me.” The Doctor replied seriously to Jeff, he closed the laptop a bit. “In ten minutes, you're going to be a legend. In ten minutes, everyone is going to be offering you any job you want. But first, you have to be magnificent. You have to make them trust you and get them working. This is it, Jeff. Right here, right now. This is when you fly. Today's the day you save the world.”

“Why me?” Jeff asked confused.

“It's your bedroom. Now go, go, go.” The Doctor replied as he stand up and crapping Maddie’s hand as she stand up and they run out the door, then the Doctor let go off Maddie’s hand and runs back to the room and said to Jeff. “Oh, and delete your internet history.” Then the Doctor runs out of the room ones again and runs to Maddie as they run out of the house.

Then the Doctor stopped with running casing Maddie also to stop, he looked around and saw a car. “Doctor, you can’t steal a car.” She comment.

“Can’t I, I can, I need a car, so that’s what I doing it now.” The Doctor said as then he sees a fire department car and runs to it to steal it.

Maddie runs after him. “We can’t steal that, that’s just showing off.” She said to him sarcastically.

“Oi.” That’s all she heard him saying as they went in the fire department car and the Doctor started the car and they drove away to the hospital. Then they heard a phone ringing. “Can you pick it up? I’m busy driving a car.” The Doctor said to Maddie.

She looked at the phone to see its Amy. “It’s Amy, Doctor. Do you want to pick up?”

“How? I’m driving.” The Doctor replied as they were still driving.

“Pull over. Then you can pick up the phone.” Maddie comment as they were swapping seats while driving, with it was dangerous. Then the Doctor picked up the phone.

“Doctor?” Amy asked. “We're at the hospital, but we can't get through.” She explained it to the Doctor.

“Look in the mirror.” The Doctor replied to her.

“Ha-ha! Uniform! Are you on your way? You're going to need a car.” Amy said to the Doctor as Maddie rolled with her eyes.

“Don't worry.” The Doctor replied brightly. “Maddison is commandeered a vehicle.”

“People call me Maddie, by the way. Or sometimes Mads.” Maddie said while she was driving.

“Maddison is a good name.” The Doctor pouted.

She giggled. “Yeah it is, but it’s a hand full for some people or some of them do not feel like saying my full name.”

The Doctor nodded and he said to her. “Horn at the Steering wheel.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Okay then.” Maddie let go of the siren of the fire department car.

“That’s enough.” The Doctor comment happily.

“Okay.” Maddie said as she let go of the siren.

~00~

Maddie and the Doctor were still driving as they were close to the hospital, then they heard the phone ringing again and the Doctor picked the phone up.

“Are you in?” He asked.

“Yep. But so's Prisoner Zero.” Amy replied over the phone.

“You need to get out of there.” The Doctor said urgently. “Amy? Amy, what's happening?” Then he asked, but he didn’t get an answer. “Amy, talk to me!”

“Doctor, what’s happening?” Maddie asked concerned to the Doctor.

“Prisoner Zero is by Amy and Rory.” The Doctor replied to her.

“What?!” Maddie asked, but she didn’t get an answer.

Instead Amy answered abruptly. “We're in the coma ward. But it's here, it's getting in.”

“Which window are you?” The Doctor asked to her.

“What, sorry?” Amy asked confused.

“Which window?” The Doctor asked over the phone.

“First floor on the left, fourth from the end.” Amy replied quickly, then they a crack and a roar over the phone.

“Where are they?” Maddie asked concerned, she couldn’t hear her good as Amy hang up on them.

“On the First floor on the left, fourth from the end.” The Doctor replied.

“Okay, what are we doing now?” Maddie asked curiously, she glanced at the Doctor.

“I’m going to text Amy to tell her that she need to duck.” The Doctor replied simply.

“Why?” Maddie asked curiously.

“We are going need the ladder.”

“How we are gonna do that?”

“I will doing a thing.”

“How?”

“Just keep driving, I will doing it when we are there.”

“Okay.”

~00~

The Doctor did came up with a thingy and said to Maddie. “Press that button.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Okay.” Maddie comment as she pressed the button and as they arrived at the hospital and the ladder came out. “What are we going to do now?” Then she looked at the ladder.

“We are going to climb the ladder, of course.” The Doctor replied. She nodded as they were going up the ladder. When they were arrived, the Doctor and Maddie climbed in to the window and the Doctor asked. “Hello! Am I late?” He looked at the clock and walked forward to the creature. “No, three minutes to go. So still time.”

“Time for what, Time Lord?” Prisoner Zero asked as it was in a woman’s form with two daughters.

“Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat. Nobody dies.”

“The Atraxi will kill me this time. If I am to die, let there be fire.”

“Ok. You came to this world by opening a crack in space and time. Do it again, just leave.”

“I did not open the crack.”

“Somebody did.”

“The cracks in the skin of the universe, don't you know where they came from? You don't, do you?” It changes from adult voice to child’s voice. “The Doctor in the TARDIS doesn't know. Doesn't know, doesn't know!” Then it changes from children to adult voice. “The universe is cracked. The Pandorica will open. Silence will fall.”

They all heard a click and the Doctor shouted. “And we're off! Look at that. Look at that!” He pointed at the clock as Prisoner Zero turned to look at it and turned back to the Doctor “Yeah, I know, just a clock, whatever. But do you know what's happening right now? In one little bedroom, my team are working. Jeff and the world. And do you know what they're doing? They're spreading the word all over the world, quantum fast. The word is out. And do you know what the word is? The word is zero. Now, me, if I was up in the sky in a battleship, monitoring all Earth communications, I'd take that as a hint. And if I had a whole battle fleet surrounding the planet, I'd be able track a simple old computer virus to its source in, what, under a minute?” Then he asked to the creature. “The source, by the way, is right here.” He comment as he held a phone in the air as there came a light by the window. “Oh! And I think they just found us!”

“The Atraxi are limited. While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me. They've tracked a phone, not me.” Prisoner Zero comment smugly.

“Yeah, but this is the good bit. I mean, this is my favorite bit. Do you know what this phone is full of? Pictures of you. Every form you've learned to take, right here.” The Doctor said as he still had the phone in his hand. “Oh, and being uploaded about now. And the final score is, no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?” He asked that as he held his arms in the air, but there was a silence. “Oh, I'm never saying that again! Fine.”

Then Prisoner Zero interrupted. “Then I shall take a new form.”

“Oh, stop it, you know you can't.” The Doctor said smirking. “Takes months to form that kind of psychic link.”

“And I've had years.” Prisoner Zero comment smugly as it began to glowing and as Amy fell on the ground.

“No!” The Doctor shouted as he came to us as he sat down and Rory and Maddie came next to him. “Amy?” He said that as he putted his hands on her face. “You've got to hold on. Amy! Don't sleep! You've got to stay awake, please.”

“Doctor?” Rory panicked as he and Maddie looked at prisoner Zero as it had changed into the Doctor.

The Doctor looked up and he asked. “Well, that's rubbish. Who's that supposed to be?”

“It's you.” Maddie replied to the Doctor and at him confused as he didn’t know what he looked like.

“Me? Is that what I look like?” The Doctor asked confused.

“You don't know?” Rory asked while Maddie asked another question. “How come you don’t now?”

“Busy day. Why me, though?” The Doctor replied as he stood up and walked to prisoner zero. “You're linked with her. Why are you copying me?”

“I'm not.” Prisoner Zero replied as little Amy next to a replica of the Doctor. “Poor Amy Pond. Still such a child inside. Dreaming of the magic Doctor she knows will return to save her. What a disappointment you've been.”

“No, she's dreaming about me cos she can hear me.” The Doctor comment as he came to Rory and Maddie and sat on the ground again as he put his hands on Amy’s face. “Amy, don't just hear me, listen. Remember the room, the room in your house you couldn't see? Remember you went inside. I tried to stop you, but you did. You went in the room. You went inside. Amy dream about what you saw.” Then Amy dreamt about what she saw in her house.

“No, no, no!” Prisoner Zero shouted as it began to glow and turned in to a large eel, like, creature with big, sharp teeth.

“Well done, Prisoner Zero. A perfect impersonation of yourself.” The Doctor walked to prisoner Zero.

Then came a light and it said. “Prisoner Zero is located. Prisoner Zero is restrained.”

“Silence, Doctor. Silence will fall.” Prisoner Zero said as it disappeared and then the ship flew away as Maddison had shivers over her back.

“The sun, it's back to normal, right? That's, that’s good, yeah? That means it’s over.” Rory asked while Amy began to wake up.

“Amy? Are you okay? Are you with us?” Rory asked to Amy.

“What happened?” She muttered a bit, she sat up.

“He did it. The Doctor did it.” Rory told her.

“No, I didn't.” The Doctor said as he did something to the phone.

“What are you doing?” Rory asked as he looked at The Doctor.

“Tracking the signal back.” The Doctor replied as he glanced at Rory. “Sorry, in advance.”

“About what?” Rory asked confused.

“The bill.” The Doctor replied as he was busy with the phone.

“Oh….” Rory started to say as the Doctor interrupted him.

“Oi, I didn't say you could go! Article 57 of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully established, level 5 planet, and you were going to burn it? What? Did you think no one was watching? You lot, back here. Now!” The Doctor shouted, then he hang up the phone and tossed it to Rory. “OK. Now I've done it.” And he walked away.

“Did he just bring them back? Did he just save the world from aliens and then bring all the aliens back again?” Rory exclaimed before they followed after him.

The Doctor pushed the doors as they hit the walls with a bang as he strode down the hospital corridor as they others were behind him. “Where are you going?” Amy asked curious.

“The roof. No, hang on.” The Doctor said as he walked and then he saw a changing room and went in, as Amy, Rory and Maddie followed him inside.

“What's in here?” Amy asked confused.

“I'm saving the world. I need a decent shirt. To hell with the raggedy. Time to put on a show!” The Doctor replied as he picked up some shirts and walked a bit forward to change.

“You just summoned aliens back to Earth. Actual aliens, deadly aliens, aliens of death, and now you're taking your clothes off.” Rory comment awkwardly. “Amy, Maddison, he's taking his clothes off.” He said to the girls.

“Turn your back if it embarrasses you.” The Doctor comment, he was busy to take the clothes off.

“Are you stealing clothes now? Those clothes belong to people, you know.” Rory said as he turned his back. “You two are not going to turn your back?”

“Nope.” Amy replied as she smirked.

“Hell no, don’t want to miss it a bit.” Maddison replied also as she grinned.

~00~

They walked up to the roof as the Doctor stopped with a few ties around his neck and looked at the ship. Then they saw a big eye ball staring back at them. “So this was a good idea, was it?” Amy asked to the Doctor. Then she said. “They were leaving.”

“Leaving is good. Never coming back is better.” The Doctor replied as he walked forward. “Come on, then! The Doctor will see you now.”

The eye of the ship scanned the Doctor and it said to him. “You are not of this world.”

“No, but I've put a lot of work into it.” The Doctor told it as he held a tie the air. “Oh Hmm I don't know. What do you think?”

“Is this world important?” The Atraxi asked.

“Important? What's that mean, important?” The Doctor asked back as he the tossed a tie to Rory. “6 billion people live here, is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi?” He asked more questions, he tossed another tie to Maddie as she gave it to Rory. “Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?”

The Atraxi projected a hologram of the earth between the Doctor and it self as it played history scenes, the good and the bad. Then it turned back to the earth. “No.” The Atraxi stated.

“Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?” The Doctor asked as he pulled the last tie off his neck as the hologram projected people that were happy.

“No.” The Atraxi stated again.

“Okay.” The Doctor declared. “One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here.” The Doctor as a projection of various alien threats in a hologram. “Oh, there have been so many! And what you've got to ask is….” Then he straightened the bow on his neck. “What happened to them?” The projection changed into different men, different Doctors. Then the Doctor was now fully changed and stepped through the projection. “Hello. I'm the Doctor.” The Doctor said calmly to the eye ball ship. “Basically…… Run!”

They all looked up as the Atraxi disappeared in to the sky. “Is that it? Is that them gone for good? Who were they?” Amy asked to the Doctor. As they all looked down as they saw the Doctor was gone. Maddie looked at Amy and Rory as they ran away.

~00~

After 2 years Maddie was still in her hotel room, she made friends with Amy and Rory and she was little bit friends with Mels. She’s a trouble maker and that had make her thinking about the Doctor a bit as for now she was asleep. Then the Doctor materialized around her, she woke up and looked around her, she rubbed in her eye, then she blinked and saw the Doctor standing in front of her. “Hello?!” She asked awkwardly.

“Hello.” The Doctor greeted happily.

Maddie stood up and she asked. “Where am I?”

“In the TARDIS.” The Doctor replied.

“What?!” She asked shocked.

“The TARDIS.” The Doctor walked forwards to her.

Maddie looked confused. “What’s that?”

“It’s stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space.” He replied. “I said to you that I can prove it to you. Now for example step outside.” The Doctor said as he pointed at the door.

“But...” Maddie said as the Doctor looked sharp at her as she went silence. Then she walked to the door from the TARDIS and open it, she saw her room and looked back at the Doctor as he motion at her to step out of the box. Then she looked back at her room and stepped out of the box. She looked around and found out that the box is small on the outside. Maddie walked around the box and ran back inside as she looked shocked.

The Doctor looked questioned at her. “Any passing remarks?” He asked to her, then he added quickly. “I've heard them all.”

“It’s smaller on the outside.” Maddison remarked, she was still in shock.

“That’s a first.” The Doctor said as he looked at her while he raise his eyebrow. Then he spun around and pressed some buttons as the TATDIS started to dematerialize.

“Where are we going?” Maddie asked as she felt the ship wobbled and shaking.

“To pick up Amy.” The Doctor replied to her. “Then I’m going to prove that this is really a time machine.” Maddie nodded as the TARDIS landed. “I’m right back in a tick.” He said to her as he dashed out of the TARDIS.

~00~

“Sorry about running off earlier. Brand new TARDIS, bit exciting.” The Doctor said as he quickly touched the box and then he turned to face Amy. “Just had a quick hop to the moon and back to run her in. She's ready for the big stuff now. Oh and I already picked Maddie up.”

“It's you. You came back.” Amy walked forward to the Doctor.

“Course I came back. I always come back.” The Doctor said lightly to her. “Something wrong with that?” Then he asked confused.

“And you kept the clothes.” Amy murmured as she looked up and down at the Doctor.

“Well, I just saved the world, the whole planet, for about the millionth time, no charge.” The Doctor said defensively to Amy. “Yeah, shoot me! I kept the clothes.”

“Including the bow tie.” Amy comment while she raised her eyebrows.

“Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool.” The Doctor straightening his bow tie.

“Are you from another planet?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay.”

“So what do you think?”

“Of what?”

“Other planets. Want to check some out?”

“What does that mean?”

“It means. Well, it means come with me.”

“Where?”

“Wherever you like.”

“All that stuff, the hospital, the spaceships, Prisoner Zero…….”

“Oh, don't worry. That's just the beginning. There's loads more.”

“Yeah, but those things, amazing things, all that stuff.” Amy said cheerfully then her expression changed in to an angry face as she came closer to The Doctor. “That was two years ago!”

“Oh-oh! Oops.”

“Yeah.”

“So that's……”

“14 years!”

“Amy Pond, the girl who waited, you've waited long enough.”

“When I was a kid, you said there was a swimming pool and a library, and the swimming pool was IN the library.”

“Yeah. Not sure where it's got to now. It'll turn up. So… coming?” The Doctor asked to Amy.

Amy looked at him. “No!” She said.

“You wanted to come 14 years ago.”

“I grew up.”

“Don't worry. I'll soon fix that.” The Doctor said as he snaps his fingers and the box opened as they went inside of the box as Amy saw Maddie sitting on a chair.

“Well? Anything you want to say? Any passing remarks? I've heard them all.” The Doctor asked to Amy.

“I'm in my nightie.” Amy replied in shock.

“Oh, don't worry. Plenty of clothes in the wardrobe. And possibly a swimming pool.” The Doctor comment to Amy. “So all of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will. Where do you want to start?”

Amy turned around to face the Doctor. “You are so sure that I'm coming.”

“Yeah, I am.” The Doctor comment firmly.

“Why?” Amy demanded.

“Cos you're the Scottish girl in the English village, and I know how that feels.” The Doctor replied to her.

“Oh, do you?” Amy asked skeptical.

The Doctor grinned at her. “All these years living here, most of your life and you've still got that accent.” He said as he twisted some knobs. “Yeah, you're coming.”

“Can you get me back for tomorrow morning?” Amy suddenly asked to the Doctor as Maddie looked at her with a frown.

“It's a time machine.” The Doctor retorted, pulled some levers on the console. “I can get you back five minutes ago. Why, what's tomorrow?”

“Nothing. Nothing. Just you know, stuff.” Amy replied quickly to the Doctor.

“All right, then.” The Doctor shrugged. “Back in time for stuff.” Then a brand new screwdriver popped up from the console and the Doctor grabbed the screwdriver. “Oh! A new one! Lovely.” He said as he did something to it and then leant to the console whispering. “Thanks, dear!” Then he worked further on the console.

“Why me? Why us?” Amy asked as she glanced at Maddie.

“Why not?” The Doctor replied.

“No, seriously? You are asking me to run away with you in the middle of the night. It's a fair question.” Amy replied as she wanted to know why, the Doctor let her come with him. “Why me?”

“I don't know. Fun.” The Doctor replied lightly. Then he asked. “Do I have to have a reason?”

“People always have a reason.” Amy replied tightly.

“Do I look like people?” The Doctor asked.

“Yes.” Amy and Maddie chorused, then Amy looked at her, she smiled sheepishly at her. Amy rolled her eyes at her, but then also smiled.

“Been knocking around on my own for a while, my choice, but I've started talking to myself.” The Doctor had for a second a phone his hand and then placed it back. “It's giving me earache.”

“You're lonely.” Amy said softly. Then she asked. “That's it? Just that?”

“Just that.” The Doctor replied softly as he looked at her. “Promise.”

“Okay.” Amy comment easily, believing him at his words.

“So, are you two okay, then?” The Doctor asked the both of them. “Cos this place, sometimes it can make people feel a bit.... you know?”

“I’m fine, Doctor.” Maddie replied first as she looked at him. The Doctor looked at her and believed her a little about the fine part, but also he needs show her the wonders about time travel.

“I'm fine too. It's just. There's a whole world in here, just like you said. It's all true.” Amy looked up in wonder. “I thought I started to think that maybe you were just like a madman with a box.” She explained a little breathless about the place she in.

“Amy Pond, there's something you'd better understand. It's important, and your life may depend on it.” He paused with a smile in his face. “I am definitely a madman with a box. Ha-ha! Yeah.” They all laughed as they walked over to the console. “Goodbye, Leadworth. Hello, everything!” The Doctor pulled a lever.

“Whoo! Ha-ha.” Amy laughed as the TARDIS was set in motion. Then they went away for another adventure.