Uncharted

Lloyd hadn't gone to bed when he had returned back inside, instead, he had retreated to the hanger bay to monitor surveillance footage for any sign of the missing criminals. He was hoping it would take his mind off of Misty. He tried not to think about her, but it didn't seem to be helping him.

The sun had risen and he heard footsteps and Pixal's voice said gently, "Have you been up all night?"

"Yeah. I'm just monitoring surveillance footage for any sign of the criminals who broke out of Kryptarium last month," He said quickly he didn't want Pixal to know what had actually been the reason for his sleepless night.

"I was told the police made an arrest," Pixal said

Lloyd pressed the screen and pulled up the criminal's records including the paper showing his arrest and said, "Fugi-Dove. They caught him feeding pigeons in a park,"

Pixal narrowed her eyes at the screen taking in the image and said, "Is that Ronin?"

"Yeah. The police hired him to help round up the criminals. I don't like how the police keep using a bounty hunter like Ronin, but -" Lloyd never got to finish his sentence as the computer started beeping, and a video of Cecil Putnam showed up on the screen. He was at the front door of the monastery and was holding a cardboard box full of files and papers.

"Who is that?" Pixal asked

Lloyd groaned but he got up and rounded up the others. Notably avoiding eye contact with Misty in the living room before retrieving Cecil from the front door.

"Cecil Putnam, manager of the Explorer's Club. I regret to inform you that Misako Montgomery Garmadon's membership has been cancelled, effective immediately. Here are the items emptied from her club locker," The bespectacled man said as he handed the box to Lloyd quickly shoving it into his hands.

"On what grounds?" Zane inquired

"I'm afraid it's club policy. Whenever a member is missing and presumed lost at sea, the club revokes their membership," Cecil said

"What are you talking about?" Nya snapped

"Excuse me? Lost at Sea?! Missing!?" Misty added narrowing her eyes as she started toward Cecil her left eye was starting to twitch in annoyance. Nya gently placed her hand on her shoulder but looked like she herself was about to start to Cecil as well.

"Oh, there's no need for panic. Her position will be given to another worthy applicant. The club will prevail," Cecil said calmly.

Lloyd's face changed to one of outrage and annoyance and he threw the box aside and said, "I'm not worried about the club! I'm worried about my mother and Master Wu! Where are they?"

"She was leading an expedition with Professor Powers to attempt to navigate the storm belt, and prove her theory about an uncharted island. But as we haven't heard from her in several weeks, the expedition is presumed lost." Cecil said

"The storm belt? What was she thinking?" Pixal shouted she quickly hurried to the hanger bay. Cole and Kai both ushered Cecil out of the living room and the monastery. Misty and Nya slammed the doors shut behind him. Which caused the explorer to scoff at them.

They hurried into the hanger bay and Pixal was already in there and was busy pulling up the Storm Belt on the base's computer. "The storm belt is an area off the Southern Coast, plagued by violent storms. Numerous ships and airplanes have gone missing in the region. It is considered very dangerous," She explained

"To my knowledge, there is only one person ever to emerge from the Storm Belt," Zane added

"Correct. A man named Timothy Batterson," Pixal pulled up an image of a newspaper and said, "Batterson was part of a balloon tour which was blown off course. He claimed it was blown into a Storm Belt and eventually crashed on an uncharted island."