Character Information

Before you begin reading, I would like to input some character information here.
Most of these characters are from a Roblox game called "Phighting!" while some are simple oc's of mine based from the game.

Sword

Sword is a melee Phighter that plays as jack-of-all-trades in his category

Sword is a melee Phighter that plays as jack-of-all-trades in his category. He boasts decent mobility, high melee damage and decent bulk. He performs well in close quarters, but has limited options at ranged combat. Even with this, Sword can still maneuver well with his abilities and can even perform crowd control with his Phinisher. If you are fighting a Sword, always try to get help from teammates. Fighting a good Sword will be more like a boss fight than a normal duel. Sword is very extroverted. Sword's "mohawk" is a piece of metal welded to his head. Venomshank is Sword's guardian/mentor. Sword has watched Venomshank go "feral." Sword is best friends with Rocket. The two exchange friendly interactions between each other during matches and even apologize when they defeat each other. By extension, Sword is friends with Zuka. Sword is friends and affiliated with Medkit by faction.

Slingshot

Slingshot is a ranged Phighter who specializes in high mobility and ranged damage

Slingshot is a ranged Phighter who specializes in high mobility and ranged damage. Slingshot has an arsenal of mobility incorporated in his abilities, enabling him to quickly traverse the map and reposition quickly. His primary damage source, Sling Shot can be fired for small poke, or charged to chunk huge sections of health from opponents. Furthermore, Slingshot also has tools to burst opponents quickly. Heavy Sling Shot, a delayed shot that stuns targets and pierces their shields and Scattershot, which fires 3 projectiles that ricochet off walls. Using his Phinisher, Leg Day, Slingshot becomes incredibly nimble and his next 3 shots fire out a piercing laser that travels across the map and through walls.

A Phighter who has an incredible amount of flexibility in playstyle and a wide skill-ceiling. Slingshot is an exceptional choice for players who want a ranged Phighter that is easy to learn, but hard to master and has many available options at their disposal. Slingshot's horns resemble cat ears. His outfit features a varsity jacket, grey pants and sport shoes. He also wears a sweatband under his horns.