Comforting Andy

Authors note- I wasn't sure what to call this.
     Y/N is sitting on the couch waiting for her husband Andy Barber to come home. He is due any minute. She has fixed dinner for him and has it in the oven keeping warm. She has made his favorite dish Carbonara. Y/N is reading while she waits for him to come home. Y/N jumps when she hears a door slam. She turns and sees Andy walking through the door.

Authors note-This isn't the one I wanted but it's the best I could find

Authors note-This isn't the one I wanted but it's the best I could find. I couldn't get a gif to work.

He throws his bag on the floor by the door and his keys and phone on the island in the kitchen. Y/N gets up and walks to him and wraps her arms around him and gives him a kiss.

"Babe, you, okay?"

He sighs. "Yes, it was just a stressful day. I lost a case, and it just ruined my whole day."

"Aww babe. I'm sorry. I made your favorite dish. I have it in the oven keeping warm." Y/N smiles.

Andy smiles. "Aww thanks sweetheart. You're the best. I will just go wash up and be right back."

He kisses Y/N and then heads up the stairs. While he is gone Y/N gets out plates and places hot pads on the island and grabs some hot pads and takes the dish out of the oven. She grabs some glasses and pours some wine in each glass. Y/N has just taken up some of it up and put it on plates when Andy walks back in the room. He walks behind Y/N and wraps his arms around her and kisses the back of your neck. "You smell good." He whispers in your ear.

"Andy," you giggle.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. "Y/N says turning and kissing him.

"Thanks for this. You're amazing. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful wife?"

Y/N smiles. "You're the wonderful one. I love you so much Andy."

"I love you too sweetheart. Let's eat. I can't wait to eat this. I know it's great. It always is every time you fix it.

They sit at the island and eat sipping on their wine. Talking a little. Y/N tells Andy about her day and he tells her about his. After they finish Andy helps her clean up.

"Why don't we watch tv. We can watch whatever you want. You're choice."

"My choice huh?" he smiles.

"Yep."

"Hmmm."

Andy picks up the controller and clicks on Disney plus and picks Captain American Winter Solider.

Y/N smiles. "I didn't expect you to pick that one." She says as she sits down on the couch.

Andy sits down next to her, and pushes play, and they snuggle up together and watch the movie. At one point he looks over at Y/N, who has her head on his shoulder. He kisses her head. "I love you, Y/N."

Y/N looks up at him. "I love you too."