You're Not Alone

Authors note-This is just a short idea I thought of. It is a little sad so just a warning, it is sad, but has some sweet moments in it too.

Emma and Chris have been married for five years and it has been the most beautiful years of marriage. Every time Emma would see Chris her face would light up. One Friday evening they are sitting on the couch together cuddled up watching a movie.

"Can you believe tomorrow it has been seven years since the day we met." Chris says.

"Wow, I didn't realize that was tomorrow. Your so good at remembering dates I'm terrible."

Chris smiles. "It's okay babe. I thought maybe we could do something special like dinner maybe or something."

"Sure, sounds good. Are you thinking going out for dinner?"

"Yes, that's what I was thinking. Is that okay?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Okay I will take care of making the reservations. I'll call tomorrow."

Emma nods her head and lays her head on Chris's chest. He smiles and leans down and kisses her head. "I love you babe. I love you so much."

"I love you too darling."

The next day Chris calls the restaurant he plans to take Emma and makes a reservation for that evening around 6. They spend the day relaxing together then that evening they start getting ready.

"Darling?" Emma calls from the bedroom.

"Yeah babe?" Chris says coming to the bedroom.

"Do I need to dress up for tonight?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Okay."

Emma heads into her walk-in closet and looks for a dress to wear.

She comes out wearing...

"Wow babe! You look beautiful!"

"Thanks. You look nice too."