Prologue: New Beginnings, Same Endings

"So, this is the elite high school that calls themselves the 'High School of Hope'?" A boy with strikingly, bright orange eyes and disheveled baby blue hair says. He is wearing a black cloak that covers his upper body and black tactical pants, along with black shoes and white gloves.

"Must be full of their assess to set the bar that high," He added.

As the boy stands at a distance, his eyes are fixed on the magnificent building before him. The sounds of engines and the sweet melodies of birds fill the air, adding to the vibrancy of the bustling city around him. His expression is inscrutable as if he is lost in thought or captivated by the grandeur of the structure.

As he approaches the prestigious academy, his observant eyes are drawn to the towering and imposing building that stands before him. The silver insignia of Hope's Peak shining brightly at the top, almost like the North Star. Almost.

He lets out a sigh of disdain and spoke in a condescending tone, "Ah, I am not the Ultimate Architect to be ogling at such a.......insignificant, mundane building. No, rather, I would consider myself much more." His facial expression was one of latent disgust as he continued to glare at the building with a sense of superiority.

Upon reflection, a drunken blonde claimed to be a Hope's Peak scout. His purple eyes look like he's seen better days...or worse. The invitation to Hope's Peak Academy is something that should not be turned down. Who would not go to a school in which they will be set for life? A school that sends the cream of the crop into the workforce to inspire blind hope? A hope that says, "You can aspire to the aspirations that you have with enough hard work and perseverance. You can be anything that you set your mind to." But to those who see what life truly is, how true talent chooses the person, how you either have it good in life or worse, or how you are not in control of the things you think you are. Where does your hope lie?

The man snaps out of his relentless thoughts and focuses back on reality.

"I am tired of thinking."

And, with that, he walks to the entrance hall with a dark glint over his eyes. A despairful aura radiating, no, devouring over him whole. Despair that is just waiting....to be used properly.

As he turns around, he gazes down the winding road, and a vibrant lycoris radiata catches his eye. Its delicate petals sway in the breeze, beckoning him closer to admire its stunning display. Its graceful tendrils seem to dance and twist, creating a mesmerizing spectacle that he cannot help but marvel at.

Shimizu turns back around and not even stepping foot in the building, the world turns black, and a vertigo feeling surrounds reality. Up feels down and left feels right.

"Okay, this is just bullshi-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.