CHAPTER FOUR

Romano

Jesus, she's perfect.

I surveyed her body from her position on my lap, her thighs pressing against my legs and her cunt tucked tightly against my cock. Her skin was so touchable, and her voice. It was just as soft as I'd hoped except sweeter, a melodic undertone to it that made me want to fuck her mouth. Her hair, too, was even silkier to the touch than it looked, which should have been impossible.

I ran my hands up and down her sides, then tore away the fabric of her tiny white skirt and throwing it to the side. Her lips parted, and I'd never been harder in my life.

I leant forward, latching my mouth onto her sweet, sweet, throat and nipping lightly. I had to leave my mark on her, to make everyone know she was mine. I moved gradually down her neck, sucking slightly, licking over the spots where I bit. She smelt like strawberries and cream and watermelon.

She struggled slightly, and it made me want to pound into her over and over again until she understood she was mine.

I released her throat, bringing my head up to meet her eyes.

"If you struggle, sweet girl, I will spank you." I leant down again and nipped her ear. She shivered, and I smiled against her throat. "And then, I will fuck you senseless." She whimpered, and I nearly came in my pants.

"And I bet your pussy is wet for me right now, yeah?" I trailed a line of kisses down toward her tits. "Is your tight little virgin pussy wet?" I sucked lightly on her skin.

"P-please, I've n-never-" She started to protest but trailed off as I swiped my tongue up her throat. Her head tilted back slightly.

Fuck if it didn't make me harder. My dick might actually rip through my pants.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ineed her.