CHAPTER SEVEN

Maybelline

I blinked my eyes open, squinting at the sun shining straight into my eyes. I sat bolt upright, panic clutching my chest. I had to get downstairs, I had to make food for the day or he'd yell at me and he'd hurt me and –

The sun was a little too bright for my attic bedroom.

I looked over at the floor-to-ceiling window then scanned the rest of the room

Oh.

Okay.

I heaved a sigh of relief, then slipped out of bed. I clasped my arms around my chest to hide my nudity, then blushed when I remembered last night.

Woah.

It'd hurt, sure. But it'd also felt better than anything I'd felt before.

That didn't quell my confusion though. He'd paid thirty million dollars for me, so I guess that confirmed that he wasn't going to kill me anytime soon, despite him being a freaking mafia boss.

Jesus.

But what would happen after tonight? Would I go back to Vincent's house, and Romano would drop by every now and again to have sex with me? Would Romano kidnap me and keep me locked away up here until I die of old age? Or... was this the start of a new life? The beginning of a relationship that would be my salvation?

But the word mafia chimed through my head like a warning bell.

I exhaled heavily, the weight of the situation bearing down on my shoulders.

No matter what happened, I would endure it, just like everything I'd endured in my life already. I'd had practise at making the best of situations that definitely weren't ideal. My main coping mechanism was to keep my head down and avoid anything that drew attention to me.

I looked around the room, searching for something to wrap around myself that wasn't the expensive satin blankets.

Nudity didn't exactly repel attention.

My eyes landed on what looked like a closet door, so I walked over and slid it open.

Holy...

This man has a lot of clothes.

Suits, mostly. Black ones.

But a set of shelves to the side held a stack of neatly folded t-shirts, so I grabbed one of those and pulled it on. It fell down nearly to my knees, but at least that meant it hid everything. I just hoped Romano wouldn't mind that I'd temporarily stolen one of his shirts.

Before I could slide the closet door closed, the bathroom door swung open and Romano stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair. His gaze caught on mine and he smiled.

"Good morning, doll," He said, and I twisted my fingers behind my back, unsure of what to do.

"Morning," I responded hesitantly.

He strode closer and grasped my hips, pulling me into him. He wrapped his arms fully around my waist, bending down and locking his lips with mine. He kissed me, before pulling away, his fingers fiddling with the ends of my hair.

"I realised I'd never kissed you," He murmured, "But now that I have, I never want to stop."

He lent down again, but I pressed my hands against his muscled chest and turned my head to the side.

"I..." I trailed off, unsure how to tell him.

I peek up at his face to see his brows scrunching into a frown.

"What?" He demanded, tilting my chin up to fully meet his gaze.

"I'm still... sore..." I nearly whispered, looking down.

He stood stock still for a moment, and I trembled a little, unsure of what he would do. Would he throw me onto the bed anyways? Would he take me with force? Would he be angry and beat me like Vincent used to?

He sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry, my love." My eyes widened, lips parted slightly and I looked up at him again.

"What?" I blurted.

"I like hurting people, but not you." He murmured, stroking the side of my face. "You're too precious. I can wait."

"Thank you," I said, and I truly meant it. I'd had friends, back in school. It had been a couple months since I'd graduated though, so having someone actually care about my wellbeing was... unusual.

He pressed a kiss against my forehead. "Get back into bed. I will bring breakfast, and you will rest and heal." He stated confidently. "I was going to take you to the mall, but that can wait."

He ran his palms from my hairline to the tips of my hair. My eyelids fluttered. His hands on my hair made me feel... safe, in a strange, twisted way.

"Wait," I interrupted, "Why would we have gone to the mall?"

"To get everything you need. You're staying with me, now." His eyes glittered.

Okay... so I guess that answered my earlier question.

"On your knees." He demanded, and my eyes flashed up to his.

"Wh-what? But you said-"

"Your pussy's sore. But I'm hard, and guess who has a perfectly capable mouth?" His thumb brushed my lower lip, and he smirked. "You, pretty doll."

His hand found a fistful of hair and he yanked until I was forced to my knees.

I trembled, trying to ignore how wet I was at the thought of wrapping my lips around his cock.

This was terrible. Disgusting. I hate it.

I should hate it.

His hard length sprung up, his hand finding my hair in a fist and guiding my head down onto his dick.

Not really knowing what to do, licked it from hilt to tip, looking up at him for confirmation as to whether this was the right move.

"Fuck, pretty girl, I need your lips around me now." My eyes widened as his harsh tone, and I lowered my head, wrapping my lips around the tip of him. His hips jerked forwards, cock entering my mouth nearly all the way. I choked, gagging at the length of him in the back of my throat.

"Shit." He rasped, then did all the work for me.

His hips pumped in and out, cock thrusting in and out of my mouth as he held my head still, fisting my hair.

"Holy." A thrust. "Fucking." I gagged. "Shit." He thrust again, jerking between my lips.

"Suck, kitten, like you're trying to get me to come." He ordered, and I looked up again to see his head tilted back slightly, eyes half closed in pure bliss. I reached one hand down to rub myself, obeying him and sucking his cock every time he withdrew from my mouth.

His length jerked again, and his strong, assured thrusting got sloppy. He grunted, then shoved his dick all the way to the back of my throat and my eyes watered, choking. I rubbed my pussy faster.

Then his seed was spilling into my mouth, shooting down my throat, and his other hand came around to grip my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuck." He groaned, "Swallow it all unless you want to get fucked like a doll, my little slut." I did, his hand tightly around my throat the entire time.