CHAPTER FIVE

Maybelline

He licked up my throat, and I hated that he was right; that yes, I was wet, and yes, I wanted him.

His hand came up to cup my other breast.

"Cazzo, I love these tits," He fondled it a little, just enough to make my pussy clench.

But then the car pulled to a stop.

I sighed, slightly relief and slightly disappointment.

He stroked my hair from top to bottom, twisting the ends around his fingers a couple times before opening the car door. He tapped my ass twice.

"You out first, bambola."

I hopped off his lap, getting out onto the sidewalk. He stepped out after me and shrugged off his jacket. I stepped back at the sudden movement.

He frowned at me, obviously not pleased with me moving away from him.

"Every time you distance yourself from me, I'll fuck you harder when we get upstairs." He finished shrugging off his jacket, but his eyes didn't really ever seem to leave my face, or my body. "Put this on."

I pulled on the jacket, which went way down to my knees and gave me flippers for hands. I jolted when he grabbed my hips and pulled my back against his chest.

"Fuck I love you in my clothes." He muttered into my neck, "It turns me on."

I trembled when I felt something hard, like, insanely hard, against my back.

"D-do we have to have s-sex?" I asked. He definitely seemed like he knew what he was doing when it came to sex, but I'd heard from friends that your first time hurt, and he didn't seem like the type to go easy.

He played with my hair for a moment before taking hold of my wrist and walking towards the door to a fancy high-rise.

"I paid to have you. You are mine. So, we do what I want." He paused, looking back at me, "You do what I want."

I frowned, confused. He was making no sense at all.

But he continued. "If you fight too much, pretty Maybelline, it will only be worse for you." The doorman opened the door to the lobby, not taking one glance our way.

"W-wait. How do you know my name?" I stepped into the elevator behind him.

He leaned against the back wall and pulled me flush against him, his hard on digging into my stomach.

"So many questions." He stated calmly, pulling my hair over both shoulders so the ends rested against the sides of my belly. "They told me when I bought you."

"But what's your name?" I asked again as he played with my hair, weaving it between his fingers. My eyes drifted shut when he massaged my scalp slightly.

"Romano." His hands trailed down my back to rest on my butt and I gasped slightly. "Perfect fucking tits, perfect fucking ass." He pulled me further against him and his hard on dug into my stomach even more.

The elevator dinged.