CHAPTER 1:L'uomo vestito di nero

In that moment i realized it was only the beginning
of a dark a age that would last centuries. A man destroying an army of young and old. And i lived to see all of them since the dark ages began (2034-4569) and i regret it. Now im locked in an insane asylum. Hands tied and all darkness that gives me flashbacks of the day it started. But to understand we must start from the beginning. It was july 16 2034 i was out get fresh air bored of the fake lives we had we had in the metaverse. I saw a black figure he was right in front of me i was running as fast as i could but he had a gun and a knife i will never forget what he said to me " You can run but it will last only for seconds but my wrath will last for centuries i am the power source of the weaker until they stop running from life." I didnt understand much but i would learn it the hard way. But when i looked he was gone i had visions of it for a year. Until i woke up looking at his face as he shouted "still you are running dont let others wrath take over you." It was out of my capacity. Rage was consuming us we were in the metaverse. No fucking real friend an no real girlfriends we were even fucking in the metaverse. I never ever used metaverse i was thinking out of the capacity of a human's thinking. I was just one of the lives they captured. I was enabled of my life. Everyone in metaverse was living fake lives but they only did so they can hide from who they actually are. But when I turned 40 years old, the darkness truly began. My haunting started. At night figures started visiting me. But at 2046 the earth had the great fall no electricity no metaverse we turned back to the Stone Age. We lived in the forest. But my haunting didn't stop there as years passed it got worse. When i was 80 years old i still looked like a 40 year old. Something was wrong with me. I had a lit of time because I wasn't dying. I was stuck at forty. When i was 120 i was bored of life i was going to try suicide but i saw something that I didn't see for a long time. The man in black he said " reasons are questionible what your reason to die and live." And then I blacked out.
I was thinking about what he said. But as we started living in the forest, cults started, fights began. We were in a war of death and revenge. Two main cults shaped Atterticudses and tesmenterat. I fought for tesmenterat. One night after the war when we came back i have seen something I haven't carvings in a wall that wrote "よううぃっlぶrn". I didn't know what it meant.