CHAPTER 2: Incisioni rosso sangue della morte

Darkness was about to begin. I was carving an answer since then I couldn't write. But as we began the great war WW4 AKA The Great Fall of the world. Reality was written by the powerful. One day I found a cave. There was carvings of the past. It said "there was a doctor known as X.D AKA the devil. I was scared but years past I found my self friends a wife and kids. I had a great life with my friends Albert,Rachel My wife Elizabeth my kids little Johnny, Linda and Marty. First time in my life I was happy but not for long my happiness was about to end. One night I got another message a carving "お部屋or martyrぢえsぢえs". I knew what it meant it meant obey or Marty dies. I wrote take me not fucking him kill me not him. But that night it happened Marty was dead his organs were out blood shattering from his eyes his blood was carved on the wall. The letter " A" was carved blood red carved on the wall. My wife called it blood read carvings of death.
I was feeling him understanding his thoughts and revenge it was like we were connected in certain ways. I haven't felt that much power since then I was 125 years old and Marty was 3 years old. I thought we would live together forever but it wasn't going to happen. My wife was in pain. We learned she was pregnant. I was even more scared if I lost another child I couldn't live with that much pain. She started drinking and that gave the baby damage she didn't know she damaged the kid she was always drunk. After a while she started drugs she had cocaine on her closet she gave damage to herself and the baby. One day we hanged out with Albert and Jonathan. They told me what my wife had been doing. I ran as fast as I could. But when I got there our baby that she was pregnant with wasn't breathing. We were crying of sadness. That night she hanged herself saying I love you. She had done suicide. She was dead. I couldn't look to my kids anymore I was ashamed of myself. We met up with Rachel she agreed to adopt johny and linda. They were sad but i did what was best for them. It corrupted them I could feel that.
I knew this demon but it knew me to i felt him inside my head. It threatened me for all. That night I went out to see Albert. He tried calming me. I felt the demon. He grabbed Albert and smashed his face. He took his brain out and ate it he had a blood red face. Half of was corrupted by a black venom. I was fucking scared. It was X.D it was him. I described him as a demon in black. He had other demon slaves with wings ready to kill. Minutes was a time of eternity, funeral feels endless, time is just a moment, moment is death, death is inevitable so live. These words were in my mind in Albert's funeral. That month I always went to different therapists but only one gave an important quote "a snake is stronger than a eagle but the eagle changes the battleground he takes it to the air and the snake is useless are you the snake or the eagle.". We are born neither we choose who we are.