X.D

Mother silently said congratulations you died in my dream she said. I woke up just then i escaped from prison. I now know how the vigilantes feel. As J.Oppenheimer said "I have become death the destroyer of worlds". I am death I am tragedy I have become inevitable to happiness I have no chance to beat fear. That is what kills us, losing someone leads to fear, fear leads to anxiety, anxiety leads to depression and depression leads to suicide. That is our line, our life bloodsucked away. I am now 200 years old my life is at a end. When I almost killed myself a woman saved me. A beautiful woman I feel in love when I first saw her. In our first date we had a good time she came to my new house we were the best couple. After dating for six months I proposed to her. She said "yes". We had our wedding and he had a son named Larry. We swat bed I got a carving that said "if you do something for me I will not kill Larry if you don't your wife and Larry dies. Our domination is our medicine but independence is our god that we can't reach. A salvation can only be done by all our silence is the wrath of the powerful, but our powerfull being who uses our silence as their wrath is X.D. I didnt do a favor for X.D and i regret it. After a week my wife died , her neck was cracked into half , her neck was bleeding. I was in real pain ; i haven't felt this much pain since i lost my old family. I was scared for Larry for his own life. We ran and we found a city called cyber. A new technology was made, called Digital s3 cannib2l s9per. It was a sniper that can shoot paranormal creatures. We were in bed sleeping then i woke up ; i saw the face of X.D , i couldn't believe it. His face was only darkness.