Hello my unholy stays, Saur take some snacks and hobi water and ENJOYY!!!!!

MOM : YN! YN! YN WAKE UPP! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!
*I was so tired, I didn't wanted to wake up, I wanted nothing more than to sleep and never wake up, I absolutely hated my life*

A/N POV : oh no yn ! Don't say like that! we luv youu , hwaiting!❤️

Y/N : hmm.. 5 more mins plz
*It got silent.....Oh no, my eyes shot open to see my mom slaming the door and glaring at me , at that moment I knew I fvcked up*
MOM: 5 more mins? Does it look like you've got 5 more mins?
YN: N-no ma'am
*She stomped over me and grabbed my hair from root , pulling me off the bed and onto the floor, my back accidentally banged into the nightstand, most likely having brusies. I hissed from pain and tried my best not to cry. She scoffed and released her hand. I looked up through my hair and saw her cold expression, she didn't looked sorry at all....in fact....... she's never...Wae? What did I do to deserve such a painful life ? She walked towards my bedroom door*
MOM:Get ready in 5 mins or else I'll beat you in black and blue
*She then left, slamming the door behind her. It was so loud that I flinched a bit . It was hard to get up and straighten my back all way long.I walked towards my mirror. how  dark is it this time ? I lifted the back of my tshirt and turned around to peer over my shoulder to look at it. GREAT.JUST GREAT! It was was blackish blueish bruise. With a sigh I started to get ready for school. I wish my life would just end already.

YOUR LOOK^-^

*I felt nervous. I walked downstairs and sat on the table when they were already eating then they looked at me*
DAD: What are you doing?
YN: Waiting for food
MOM:*scoffed*Do we look like ur slaves huh?
YN: N-No ma'am and sir
MOM: Then make it yourself!
*I should have known , I stood up , silently huffed and went to the kitchen counter to make something for myself*
DAD:YAH! CHOI YN!!!
*I flinched a bit due to the sudden yelling, then turned around to see my dad's angry face*
YN: yes sir?
DAD:You better drop that attitude before you really piss me off!!
YN: what attitude sir?
DAD: you just huffed and puffed!
YN:No sir I-I didn't
MOM: What did we said about taking back?
YN: but-
*I was cutted off by a loud bang with a painful stinging following. I stumbled backwards to grip the countertop as not to fall and turned around. My mom had thrown a glass vase on my chest the pieces of broken glass were everywhere, the vase had definitely bruised my chest along with leaving small yet deep cuts on my lower leg. I gasped in tiny and looked at her, she saw my legs and sighed*
MOM:Nice, I think you won't be able to go school today
YN:but...... That's 5th time this month
MOM: well, that's ur fault the cuts were caused by ur foolishness
*I looked at my feet and nodded*
YN: Im sorry
MOM:guess you have to go school in regular clothes  or not to go school
*I lifted my head up to face her*
YN: Mom i have to wear my uniform... I'll get in trouble for not wearing it.
MOM: okay then.STAY home and while you're home you have to do a lot of cleaning
YN:i-i need my education, I'm already behind so much of schoolwork , I can't afford to skip another day
DAD:WTH?Did you just talk back AGAIN?When did you became this mouthy?You know what? I'll show you abuse. You want to run around telling your little friends about what we do in OUR house ? Then I'll show you
YN: no no I won't tell anyone, I swear
*He shook his head and then took his belt off*
YN: No...no please
*I began crying and backing up, that was all I can do for my defence, They are still my parents. Abusive or not.