The Havoc

The Matrix of Time, forged from Vector Prime himself, grants the power to access to across dimensions. But for every force in the universe, there is a reckoning of havoc, for every dimension and other dimension. Prophecy foretold of the Multiverse, an infinite universe from all across the universes. Where the Matrix use power, the Multiverse found a place on a world of Equestria, but this universe is not alone, they're coming to seek everything and everywhere all at once. Now we are ready, to defend the multiverse at any cost. Now we came to the one of the greatest dimensions of all Equestria: The Human Dimension

 Now we came to the one of the greatest dimensions of all Equestria: The Human Dimension

Equestria, The Human Dimension, three weeks later after the Bookworm Havoc.

All of Autobot construction workers and humans were reconstructing Canterlot City after the attack from Loki, Voldemort and Jadis the White Witch. Rodimus and Sunset Shimmer wearing safety helmets grabbing all of Chitauri dead bodies and guns. Wheeljack and Sci Twi was very busy for cleaning the area "Boy, three weeks since the day 10 multiversal victims arrived on Canterlot, but now... we gotta clean this up" Wheeljack said to Sci Twi while picking up a shotgun that have no ammo anymore.Sci Twi nodded "Yeah, I know, it's gonna take time for us to rebuild this city. We need more people here..." "Yeah, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker joining with Bluestreak and Lightning Dust gathering all of Chitauri guns. Hey! How are you picking up?" Rodimus said to Sideswipe "Almost done, over lots of lots of Chitauri Guns and Chariots were cleaning up the road, as usual" Sideswipe said "What about the other district?" Wheeljack replied "Autobot Elite Guard were in excavating the road, most of the teams were reconstructing large buildings at the top" Lightning Dust said to Rodimus "Good, I'll send of to the Pie Sisters, both Landmine and Limestone Pie were doing a wreckage hall at Road 37" Wheeljack was checking off the tablet and the Mane Nine were in busy. Sideswipe was looking the Chitauri gun and he putting on a test "Hey... What should I do with this?" Sideswipe said and he accidently triggers the gun and blasting through the rocks and concrete, making a huge hole on the wall and the rock fell down from above."Ughhh!!! That ain't good!" Sideswipe said and he put back the gun "Great, Sideswipe. You just testing that radioactive gun. You gotta keep--" Wheeljack stops and Autobots with Mane Nine were felt from a mini earthquake coming "What's happening?" Sunset Shimmer said "I don't know... something's pulsing from the ship, let's go to the Kappa Supreme" Rodimus said to the Autobots and Equestria Girls are running fast heading to the Kappa Supreme ship. Wheeljack was checking the radiation of Matrix of Time "I thought the Matrix of Time was pulsing, it was wielded from Vector Prime" Rodimus said "Strange, even the Matrix of Time was pulsing last night. I wonder that could happen after the Bookworm send all of Multiversal Victims came here three weeks ago" Wheeljack said and he checked the radiation of Matrix of Time again. "That isn't right, the radiation level should be too high." Wheeljack said and he turning his head to see "Maybe... I could make something better. Autobots and Girls, get ready for hardware mode. Let's see how the Matrix of Time works" Now Wheeljack is preparing a new invention that could fixed the Matrix of Time, he gather all the Blueprints, tools and stuff to build a device from the Kappa Supreme's round table room. After a few moments Wheeljack finally invented a new machine and Rodimus ask what is it "Now, Wheeljack shall we describe?" he said "Behold, a machine to travel across the multiverse, the TARDISAM!" Wheeljack introduce his newest invention but all of them were silenced but Sideswipe chuckles "Hehe, what is some sort of knockoff TARDIS from the Doctor?" He said "No, this is Time and Relative Dimensions and Space and Multiverse, this will use the Matrix of Time and pulsing bigger and bigger! Be careful everyone, safety first" Wheeljack said to all of the Autobots and Equestria Girls and they all went ready the TARDISAM.Wheeljack was preparing the TARDISAM "Prepare for Time and Relative dimensions, prepare for Multiverse!" and now Wheeljack is punching the lever. All of them wearing glasses and the Matrix is preparing a powerful humming with a glowing blue light, now Wheeljack turn the power emmiter to pulse the Matrix getting brighter and brighter "Wheeljack, I hope it's about to blow, shut it down!" Rodimus gasps "No, this is for my science!" He punches again another lever and the Matrix of Time is finally pulsing bigger and it form a mighty electric shockwave blasting from the Human Dimension of Equestria sending a debris of Multiversal Victims burst in the Human Dimension. All of them cough after the pulse and Wheeljack remove the goggles and he saw the Matrix of Time works "Wow, it's indestructible. Wherever is indestructible it could work" he said and he turned the lever to control it "What? Why isn't working?" Wheeljack said, until... Rodimus sense a strange metal clinking on the floor rolling inside the ship. Rodimus and Sunset Shimmer gasps seeing that there is a grenade "TAKE COVER!!!" Rodimus shouts and all of them are moving out the grenade and then the grenade explodes and destroys the TARDISAM. Now it turn into a flaming smoke, Rodimus and Sunset including all Autobots and Equestria Girls are safe "Are you okay, Sunset?" Rodimus said to her "yeah... looks like were on foot" Sunset Shimmer said and after Rodimus saw the menacing walk of an enemy arrives who came to this universe, a man with his robot arm wears a dark blue trench coat coming to the ship as he arrives when he's throwing the grenade, Rodimus grunts his pain while he's taking the Matrix of Time. "The Matrix!" Wheeljack gasps and the enemy with his robot hand transforms into a plasma cannon blasting to Wheeljack's leg "AGH!" Wheeljack hits his leg and he lies down feeling his pain. But he's from another universe, but he serves no one, But it came to another universe by the one enemy of the Decepticon: Scourge.

 But he's from another universe, but he serves no one, But it came to another universe by the one enemy of the Decepticon: Scourge

 "So you're the Autobots and Equestria Girls, like little children, always making a figurative mess coming to the universe. But you are this planet's great warrior, The Magnificent Seven and the Mane Seven" "No... I have two additional friends from you" Rodimus said and Scourge holds Rodimus with his left robot arm "Rodimus!" Sunset Shimmer gasps "So... you must be Rodimus, Primus would be ashamed. But I'm going to wreck this wretched world, do you think you've protecting this world? No..." Scourge throws Rodimus and he hits the wall, "RODIMUS!" Wheeljack "Sorry to describe about you, boys. But I'm going to take it" Scourge is going to take the Matrix of Time using his robot arm to capture it "And one thing though, I've seen the eyes of your ten multiversal selves that you've making a mess. Now it's time to make a mess... again" Scourge walks slowly and Rodimus tries to stop him "Stop, Stop him!" He shout and Bumblebee along with Ironhide and Jazz running fast but then Scourge summon his former pets: The Sweeps, formed with mechanical Spiders named Freezer and Novocaine, blocking to Scourge and attacking his mouth, the three were struggled and they didn't move while the Sweeps grabbing their arms and legs. "Enough, Sweeps. Return to me" Scourge said to the Sweeps and they forward retreat. And now Scourge went out of the fade of the flaming smoke "We gotta stop him! But were too late!" Jazz said "He's going to use the matrix to summon all of Multiversal Victims to create havoc of all Equestria, our human dimension!" Wheeljack said to Rodimus "As he's going to take by this... Robot Hand... but who is this name?" Rodimus didn't know about the name of Scourge "Were soon to find out" Wheeljack said to Rodimus and they're taking out to stop Scourge.

At the Nemesis, Megatron and Starscream with former Decepticons seeking with their cameras, Shockwave saw the camera on this monitor "Lord Megatron, I saw a hooded man with his robot arm, looks like it's an ally of ours. What should we do?" he said to Megatron "Open the gates, looks like our guest has waiting" Megatron said to Shockwave to enter Scourge inside the gates.Scourge is entering inside the Nemesis, he saw the Nemesis's throne, and Megatron arrives with the former Decepticons "Welcome to the Nemesis, you must be the new ally" Megatron said "Yeah, but I've seen the eyes of your Autobots. I discovered about Loki, Voldemort and Jadis. And now I am here to serve you" Scourge said to Megatron "Rise, and what have you found?" Megatron said to Scourge "Salvation, the Matrix is yours Megatron. To wreck the face of this multiverse" he said to Megatron and he knows about the Multiverse is starting to follow the events.