- Crazy Chaos -

(🐯 's POV)

I looked over to see what the heck was going on in the kitchen. I could hear a argument starting. I can hear Indonesia and Phil's voices. I was folding the clothes into nice, neat rectangles and was thirsty after going outside to take the dried clothes in. 

So I went to the kitchen, carefully grabbing a glass from the top shelves but then I realised I was too short to reach the shelves. I tiptoed to see if that helped but I couldnt reach it.

"Ugh... i need that glass of water-" I groaned as I struggled to get the glass in the top shelves.

Then I heard someone screaming from a nearby room. It was Brunei's voice so I rushed to help him. Turns out Indonesia's cat, Poppy escaped from the cage and Scratched Brunei.

"He-Help me Mal..." Brunei said, shuddering with fear.

I grabbed a nearby health kit and got to work. I plastered Brunei's small wound with a bandage and scooped Poppy up and brought him to his cage. "Sorry Poppy but you have to stay in here." I said, petting Poppy's forehead.

He let out a small meow asking me to let him out. 

I can understand what he was trying to say, as I am gifted with talking to animals power. 

"No sweetheart, stay inside there." i said, going back to where I left off.

As I returned back to the living room to fold the clothes, I could still hear the argument. I wonder what is going on in there. 

Thats when i got worried because they fight easily on small matters.  When i mean fight easily, i meant getting injured or something.

(🦎's POV) 

"BITCH WHY YOU DIDNT SIGN THESE PAPERS??" I screamed, thumping my fists on the table.

"Careful, you are going to spill my coffee on my shirt!" Singapore exclaimed, giving me a hard glare. A glare that makes you look away from that person.

"But it's not my documents to sign. When I got to my office It clearly said it was for you, but someone dumped it on my desk and messed it up with my other documents." Singa continued.

"Dumped? I put it gently on the table!" I said, standing up and pushing the chair down with a loud BANG!

*BANG!* 

"Indonesia!" Philippines screamed. "Why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'? I asked why you created that loud bang sound! You know Malaysia can't tolerate loud noises, how could you Indo?!" Philippines whispered angrily. "You are a bad friend, not know his sensitivity to noise levels!" 

Singapore excused himself from the agrument and went to the lving room where Malaysia was chilling. 

( 🦁's POV)

As I stepped out of the chaotic mess in the kitchen, a big wave of relief slid past me. When I saw Mal folding clothes, I gave him a warm hug. Mal blushed all shades of pink and let out a sigh. "What was all that screaming about?" Malaysia asked.

"Oh that? Your fellow 'brother' didnt sign his paperwork and assumed that it was for me and then he messed up my documents with thw water bills." I huffed.

"Oh, at least you are physically and mentally fine. Indonesia is... both not fine. The bang from that room irritated my ears and I... got scared..."  Malaysia cried, small tears forming the lacrimal glands of his eyes.

I got closer to him and used a part of my shirt to wipe his tears away. "There there Mal, no need to be afraid of it. As Long as im around, noise levels won't hurt you." I said.