Ephemeral Moments

Ephemeral (adjective)

[Lasting for a very short time]

What lasts for a short time? 

...

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆

(Part 2 of Hello, Welcome Home)

Might contain swears

Malay language is include

Sponsored by: Maggi (hehe)

"You know what, best not to repeat history. Now Malaysia, let's get that slap treated." Singapore said. 

"O...Ok..." Malaysia said, standing up and following Singapore to get his slap treated. 

"It looks quite serious, why not we go to the clinic?" Singapore suggested.

There's no way Malaysia can say no to this. 

"Uhm, sure..." Malaysia sighed, grabbing his jacket from the coat rack and heading outside. "jumpa awak nanti." 

"Hati - Hati abang, Hati-hati Singapore." E.M greeted, waving goodbye to them.

E.M later felt a heavy feeling inside him. It wanted to wriggle out like a caterpillar. It was dinnertime without his brother.The analogue clock at the living room showed 7.30 pm. It was Phil who cooked the food and served it to the four friends at the dinner table. 

Just then, the feeling grew stronger and stronger. E.M couldn't resist it, it was too strong.

"Time to let it go. 3...2...1..." His soul whispered.  

And then...

"...YOU SHOULD'VE NOT SLAPPED MY BROTHER! IT WASN'T HIS FUCKING FAULT AT ALL! HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM LIKE THIS!" E.M yelled in anger, alerting his fellow friends. "IF I WERE YOU I WON'T EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HIM!" 

"Woah, woah E.M calm down!" Brunei snapped, trying his best to calm his friend. "I'm sure it's a quick check with the doctor and then they will be alright... just be patient E.M..." 

 Just be patient...

Patience, E.M

...

"Bro went straight up berserk at the dinner table, that is not very nice of you E.M." Phil said, raising his voice tone. 

"Apologize. Now." Phil continued, looking directly at E.M's bloodshot eyes which were filled with grief and worry.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you like that Indonesia. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you." E.M said, hiding his tears. 

Indonesia was silent throughout the scene, for he only responded with, "I accept your apology. Next time don't ever do it again." 

E.M sat down and continued eating, ignoring the looks the other 3 gave. 

He's a bit like the elder brother, but quite stubborn. 

(🐯's POV )

"It's not really serious, but may I ask what happened?"  China, the doctor, asked.

"It was a big agrument...  Indonesia went berserk and he slapped me for no reason..." I said, trying my best to hold the pain from the slap.

"I came to the scene and asked what happened and suddenly his brother, E.M , kicked Indonesia in the shin-" Singapore said, patting me on the back.

"I see, for your problem I will give you a special cream to apply on the area which is painful and also some painkillers to ease your pain." China said, typing the information in his computer. "Before you proceed to the counter to collect your medicine, Malaysia can I have a word with you? Singa you may stay here if you want."