Chapter 1: Early Routine

Shouta woke up from the sound of the alarm clock beside his bed. He squint his eyes to see the time properly. 7:00 am. He sat down the bed and saw his husband still sleeping properly.

Shouta stood up and went to rhe bathroom to wash. After that, he went to Eri's room. He slowly opened the door to make sure he doesnt wake his daughter up.

After he checked on Eri, he went downstairs and entered the kitchen.
He wore an apron and opened the fridge to see if he can cook breakfast for his family. He grabbed some eggs, coffee, choco milk, salmon and green onion strings.

He first cooked the fried rice. First, he heated the pan, then he cutted some gralic and the green onion strings. When the pan was heated, he put some oil in it then started cooking up the garlic and string onions. When its all done, he put the old rice in it then started mixing it.
When he was done cooking, he place the fried rice into a cup then into a plate.

Next up was frying the eggs.
He needs to cook two types of eggs.
Eri loves Scarmbled eggs while Toshinori loved Sunny Side Up eggs.
He first cooked Eri's eggs. He cracked the egg open into a bowl and added a pinched of salt, then whisked it. When the egg was completely scrambled, he started cooking it then designed it with ketcup.

Next up was Toshinori's eggs. He placed the egg on top of the pan, then cracked it open. He let the egg sit there for about 1 minute then flipped it. Then Breakfast was served.

He started making some salmon soup but he doesnt have enough time, so he place the salmon back to the fridge. He place the foods to the dining room.

He took off the apron and hung it.
Shouta went upstairs to wake his family. He went to their room and sat on the bed.

"Toshi....wake up" Shouta whispered.

Toshinori hummed in a questioned tone. He slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Shouta.

"Good morning, Shou..." Toshinori spoke in a whispered tone.

Shouta chuckled and told Toshinori to get up for the day. Shouta then went to Eri's room to wake her up.

"Eri...sweety, Its breakfast time." Shouta spoke.

"5 more minutes...." Eri forced.

"If you dont wake up, your dad is gonna eat your food." Shouta teased.

Eri quickly get up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. Shouta then went back to their room to prepare Toshinori's suit for school.
He grabbed the iron then started ironing the clothes. After he ironed it, he hung it in a hanger then placed it on the bed.

He went downstairs to clean the mess in the kitchen, then to the dining room to eat with his family.

Later......

"Itadakimasu!!"

The family spoke before they ate.
Toshinori was amazed that Shouta can cook. He useualy cook for Shouta but he promised him to give him a chance to cook.

"Mhh!! Papa, this is the best food ever!" Eri praised.

Shouta blushed a little, he was not used at being praised, especially his daughter.

After they ate, Shouta washed the dishes to finish the chores before leaving the house.

Toshinori was done in his bath and wore the suit Shouta had prepared.
Eri get to pick her own clothes cause Shouta dont know what to pick.

When theyre all set, Shouta locked the door and went inside the car.
When thw three of them is ready, Toshinori will drive to Eri's school, then to his and Shouta's work place.
A.K.A U.A.

----------------------------------------------------------
It was night, Shouta came home kate than before. It was 11:00 pm. He is past his sleep time.

When he reached his house, he opened the door then entered.
He took off his boots and hung his scarf. The lights are off so he guessed that Toshi and Eri are asleep. He went upstairs to his study room. He opened the door and saw Toshinori sitting in his desk.

"Oh...Toshi...what are you doing here?"

"Welcome home, I just have a surprise for you."

Shouta was confused. Toshinori went to the door snd locked it.
Shouta wished it was not what he was thinking. But when Toshinori approached him, he knew it was what he was thinking.

Toshinori slowly and gently kissed Shouta, making sure he would feel comfortable. Shouta completely melted at the pleasure. The next thing he knew, he was pinned on the wall. As Toshinori wondered around Shouta's mouth, he placed his hand on Shouta's chest, slowly to his stomach.

Shouta was already loosing his mind. Toshinori pulled off the kissed then carried Shouta into the bed.
Yes, Shouta has a bed in his study room. Toshinori took of Shouta's clothes that revealed his body.

Shouta, who was red as a tomato, felt his husband's warm hand, touch his body.

"Let's prepare you a little"

And with that, Toshinori slowly entered his fingers inside of Shouta.
Shouta covered his mouth to make sure not to wake Eri up.

Moans started to escape Shouta's mouth. Toshinori was making sure that Shouta was comfortable.

"Are you okay? Please tell me if it hurts." Toshinori reminded.

Shouta pulled Toshinori and kissed him.

Toshinori removed his fingers and unbuckled his belt. Shouta was watching while catching his breath.

Before Toshinori can enter Shouta, he stopped him.

"Wait!.....Uhm....Im scared...we havent done this for a year...I didnt even know if I can still handls you." Shouta excused.

"Shou...I promise you, I will be gentle..." Toshinori spoke.

Shouta agreed and with that, Toshinori slowly entered Shouta.
Shouta hugged Toshinori due to the sudden movement.

When Toshinori was all the way in, he started moving. Shouta tried his best to be quiet, but Toshinorj is good. He knew he cant stop from moaning.

"Toshi...nori....Ah!"

Shouta cant stop himself from moaning due to the pleasure his husband made. Toshinori kisses Shouta while he moved.

Finally, Toshinori found Shouta's sweet spot. When he found that sweet spot, Shouta moaned even more louder than before.

"Not...there!"

"Im sorry, Shouta...."

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Shouta woke up due to the sunlight. He looked around and he saw himself in the office. He looked at the bed and saw Toshinori beside him, which was naked. He was confious and shock. He looked at himself and he was also naked.

Oh shit...
Shouta thought to himself.
He sneaked inside their room to grab some clothes. Luckily, Eri was still asleep.

He went back to his office and closed the door. He wore the clothes he grabbed then went downstairs.

"Ugh....I swear, I felt drunk even though I am not."