Chapter 5: How Did you get married?

One night, Shouta and Toshinori woke up from a loud crying. They quickly stood up and ran to Eri's room. They saw Eri crying.
Shouta and Toshinori quickly approached Eri to ask her.

"Is everything alright?! Are you hurt!?" Toshinori panicked.

"Waah! I had the worse nightmare!!!" Eri cried out loud.

The two couples looked at each other then back to Eri. Shouta carried Eri and went downstairs.
When they got to the living room, he placed Eri on the couch.
The two couples sat down next to their daughter and grabbed a giant book that says "Shouta and Toshinori's Memory Book"

"What's that Papa?" Eri asked, wiping her tears.

Shouta and Toshinori looked at each other and Toshi smiled at Shouta.
This is their book. You see, they were childhood bestfriends. They met when Shouta was 4 and Toshinori was 7. They took alot of pictured when they spend time together.

"This is our memory book. Me and your dad used to take alot of pictures when we're kids." Shouta spoke.

Toshinori opened the book to page 1 and a picture of Shouta and Toshinori is inside of it.
They were in a tree house and Shouta was crying. Toshinori was trying to calm him.

"Wow! Is that dad when he was a kid? He doesnt have a black eye!"

Toshinori laughed in embarassment when Eri compared him to his young self.

"Why is Papa crying, though?"

Shouta sighed and smiled a little.
"I had an abusive father, you see. Your dad always makes sure that I am happy and safe."

Eri got a bit sad when she learmed that her papa was being abused once. Then, it hit Eri. A question she never asked before.

"How did you two fall in love?"

Shouta and Toshinori stopped for a moment. Toshinori held Shouta's hand and nodded.

Shouta went to page 89 and there was a picture of a middle school Shouta and Highschool Toshinori.
Shouta was 13 years old and Toshinori was in U.A who was 16 years old.

"When I turned 8, me and your dad got seperated. I never saw him again for 5 years. I thought I'll be lonely again. But, when there was a villain attack, I got held as victim. When all of the sudden, your dad showed up and used his quirk to punch the villain! He was...amazing" Shouta storied.

Eri was amazed by the way Shouta told. But there was more.

"And, when I woke up because I faint, I saw those blue pearl eyes.
I stood up and asked him are you Toshinori Yagi? He answered.
Yes, I am. I was happy and hugged him out. He asked me if I was Shouta Aizawa. And I said yes. He also hugged me but he cried."

"No I didnt."

"Yes you did."

"Wow! Youre story was amazing! But...how did you got married?"

And that was the question that Shouta wanted to answer so badly.
He remembered the way Toshinori proposed to him.

Shouta grabbed a tiny black box from the drawer and opened it.
Toshinori was shock that Shouta still had it.

"This is the ring he gave me when He asked me to marry him."

Eri was about to cry in joy. The ring had some diamond in it. And It was Shouta's favorite color, which is black.

"How did you get so lucky, Papa? I mean...Dad was so kind amd caring to you! He always tells me that if something happened to you, he would never forhive himself....I hope I can find a man like dad...."

Shouta hugged Eri to calm her. She was crying in joy. Shouta was also crying in joy. Eri was right. How did he get so lucky to have someone like Toshinori?

"Wait! How did the wedding go?"

"Well, It was good. Your Aunt Hizashi was crying like a baby. Your Aunt Nemuri was also crying screaming " That's my bestie!" I cant help but remember that part of the wedding."

"Did you two kissed?"

"Uh.....Yes? We did."

"Then after the wedding what happened?"

"We went on a vacation. And nothing else."

Eri laughed in the way Shouta and Toshinori say it.

"Come on, lets sleep. Eri you can sleep in our room."

Eri jumped in joy, for the first time Eri was sleeping in her parents' room.

When they got there, Eri quickly lay on the bed. "Its so comfy!"
Toshinori and Shouta chuckled as they watch their daughter.

The family lye down the bed and fell asleep quickly.

Shouta was lucky to have Toshinori.
But, he never knew that he would loose him again.