Chapter 3: Birthday Ruined

Shouta woke up super early than before, he woke up 5:00 am in the morning to prepare a special day.
It was Toshinori's 34th birthday.
He wants to make his favorites.
Favorite food, favorite cake flavor and invite his love ones..

Shouta called Hizashi over to babysit Eri for a moment. And luckily, he agreed. After Hizashi picked up Eri, Shouta started to prepare the house. He cleaned everything and decorated the house according to Toshinori's favorite color, which is yellow and blue.

Then, started baking cake. Toshinori was still sleeping so he doesnt make any noise. As he waited for the cake to bake, he started to think a better present for Toshi. And its a surprise.
Im not gonna tell it until the end.

7:00....
Shouta invited his class(Class 1A)
And Toshinori's friends, They are known as Dave and Nighteye.
Shouta told Dave and Nighteye about the plan to surprise.

Dave decided to have a drinking contest, but Shouta didnt agree.
"Toshinori is not allowed to drink alcohol." Shouta scolded.
Dave got scared at Shouta and nodded to keep himself safe.
When Toshinori got home, Which was 9:00 am, Toshinori got surprised by the three.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toshinori almost cried by the surprise. "Aww!! Toshi gonna cry!" Dave teased.
Toshinori hugged Shouta and thanked him for the surprise.
The two awed by the cuteness of the two couples. After they sang happy birthday, Toshinori blewed the candle and ate the cake.

It was all fun, when all of the sudden, a knock on the door would ruin Toshinori's birthday.
When Shouta opened it, He was shock. It was his dad and Borther.
"H...H-how....how did you find me?!".
Shouta asked in anger. Mahoro, which was Shouta's dad, grinned and entered without permission.
So did Aki, Shouta's big brother.

Toshinori was also shock by the sudden visit. They all sat quietly on the sofa, it was awkward. Shouta finally spoke."You didnt answer mt question...how did you find me...I lost contact with you for 5 years...How"

"Heh....Oh, Shouta. You never changed a bit son..."

Shouta stood up and pushed his father's hand, who was about to touch his face. Shouta looked at his dad with pure wrath. Toshinori also stood up to stop the upcoming fight between the father and son.
"Dont, you dare call me son! I wont let you ruin my husband's happy day like you ruined mine!" Shouta screamed.

"Shouta! How dare you talk to me like that! You ungreatful brat!" Mahoro yelled.

And with that, Shouta erased Mahoro's quirk and attacked him.
Shouta pinned his father on the ground and started hitting him.
Toshinori tried to stop the fight, but Aki got in the way and punched Toshinori. "Dont get in our way, Toshinori Yagi!" Aki yelled.

Toshinori snapped and yelled out loud with all his strenght.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"
The fight stopped and Shouta disabled his quirk. He got off of his dad and stormed off into their room, slamming the door. Toshinori looked at Mahoro with Anger.

"You are a bad father, Mister. I never ever want you to ruin our haply lives ever again! Now leave my house right now before I call the police" Toshinori threatend.

After the fight, Dave and Nighteye went home for a moment. Toshinori saw the mess and started cleaning up. After he cleaned, He went ulstairs to check on Shouta.
He was about to open, when he heard Shouta crying. He felt guilty for Shouta.

"Shou-chan?....Are you okay Hun?"

No answer...
Just a crying Shouta on the other side of the wall." Please go away...."
Shouta whimpered. Toshinori opened the door carefully and saw Shouta lying on the bed. Toshinori sighed and sat beside his upset husband.