4

Im awaken by my mother yelling my name from downstairs weird. I head down stairs to see cops in the dining room. I stay calm and act confused as i walk over to them "whats going on?" The cop opens his note book "there was a murder we have a few suspects, we saw you walking down the street at 1:23 am" i nod and sit down at the table "why were you out?" I take a breath "i needed some air so i took a walk around the neighborhood" the officer nods and Writes it down "when you walked by Heidi Turner's house?" I shake my head "no i didnt but i saw a hooded figure run from that house, they went behind the house I didn't see who it was" the cops look up at me "which way did they go?" I think for a sec "right towards that girl reds house" the cops nod "do you know any reason why anyone would kill heidi turner?" I act shocked "WAIT HEIDIS DEAD? I-I thought you meant her parents died or something not her" i start to tear up "no I don't know anyone i mean i did know she liked my best friend kyle but a few girls did" the cops nod and write down the info "any names and whos the boy?" I wipe my eyes.

"Kyle Brofloski hes my beat friend I know Bebe Steven's liked him, a girl Nichole Daniels, and Red McArthur thats all the girls I know that liked him" the cops nod "thank you for the information, and im sorry for your lost" i nod and the cops leave, my mom walks up to me "they cancelled school because of the murder so you get a three day weekend" i nod and head back to my room YES IT WORKED OMG YES REDS GONNA GET TAKEN AWAY FINALLY KYLE WILL BE MIN- wait theres still Nichole wait no she used to like him theres no way she still likes him she likes tolken

I scroll on my phone for awhile, after about 2 hours i see a news report that was just posted
MURDER FOUND!
Red McArthur taken into custody after DNA of her found at the murder scene of Heidi Turner.
Trial for the murder will start soon!
Trial will be live on South Park news today.
Yes it worked haha those stupid cops, stans phone starts to ring. Its kyle he answers.
"STAN DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?!?"
"Yeah i saw it can't believe red would kill heidi"
"Dude i know theres a rumor that its because they both liked me, does that mean its my fault?"
"No kyle you did nothing wrong red killed heidi you had nothing to do with it"
"Ok i was just nervous i guess, can i come over? I don't really want to be home alone right now"
"Yeah want me to pick you up?"
"Yes please"
"Ok ill be over in a sec"

I hang up and head to me car to go pick up kyle, i have my radio playing "BREAKING NEWS RED MCARTHUR FOUND GUILTY FOR THE MURDER OF HEIDI TURNER" i start to smile "hehe hahah HAHAHAHA" I couldn't help laughing man those cops are stupid i calm myself down and pull into kyles driveway, before i can get out i see kyle walk out of his house. I unlock the doors to let him in.

"Hey stan thank alot i really appreciate it"
I nod and start up the car "of course dude" the radio keeps playing the news "can i put on some music i dont really wanna think about whats happening" i nod and hand him my phone "sure put on whatever" kyle puts on things to by alex g, the quick ride is quite saved by the music, stan pulls into his driveway.

"Do you wanna sleepover?" Kyle looks up at stan "if you dont mind?" Stan just smiles "dude if you could sleepover every night id let you" kyle smiles back with a small blush dusting his cheeks. They walk up to stans house, when stan opens the door his mother calls out "stan where did you go?" Stan lets kyle in before answering "i went to get kyle he's sleeping over tonight" stans mom walks into the room to greet kyle "ok im making lasagna for dinner"

"Sweet, thanks mom" stan starts to walk up the stairs while kyle follows closely behind, once they make up to his room kyle takes off his coat, hat, and shoes. They sit down on stans bed "so did you wanna play some games to keep your mind off of everything?" Kyle nods and sits cris cross on stans bed, stan gets up and turns on his tv he puts mario cart on his wii "why do you still use the wii?" Stan chuckles a little as he hands the controller to kyle "its just better plus we can play wii sports"
Kyle nods in understanding "true true and ill beat you in wii bowling" stan gives him a look "no way everyone knows im the best at wii bowling"

"We'll see about that"