SGICY + Fast Forward Arc (Final Year)

(BOTH ARCS WILL BE SHORT)

(THE FINAL ARCS OF HEARTS ENTWINED)

(Opening Theme)

Sora would walk as he smiled at his life so far, but he suddenly stopped to think of what he would do in the near future.

Sora: (Deep in Thought) "Well, If dad was still here he would be proud of my accomplishments in my life.."

Sora would eye his phone as he noticed that it's 8AM so he got up and changed into his school uniform.

Sora eyed his palm, as he thought of his past, from the time he met Marl to when he came to Japan for the first time with his new family.

Sora would check his watch, realizing that he's running late now that it's now 9am and his graduation starts at 9:30am today.

 Sora would run as fast as he could in order to make it to where his graduation took place. 

Sora: (slightly panting) "Crap... I got to hurry and make it on time."

Sora would run as fast as he can, before he was late.

We then shift to the assembly room where the graduation took place.

Aika, Hiroyuki, Luna & Moriko would wonder where Sora is at, not knowing that he was late.

Aika: (sighing) "I'll try to call him so that we can graduate together..."

Daisuke would walk over with Hana, holding onto his hand towards Aika.

Daisuke: (Sighing) "When are we going to start... i just want to get my award and head home happy for once.."

Daisuke would eye Hana before kissing her, as he walked off stylishly while holding Hana's hand.

Daisuke would think about the day he met Hana to the time he fought Sora to now being in his friend group. (for a recap read the 2nd arc in hearts entwined..)

Hana would pull Daisuke closer to her face, as she then kissed him causing Daisuke to do the same thing back to her.

Luna would sigh as she stared at the sky, reminiscing about the time she met Sora and grew to learn and become his friend despite him being a idiot at times. (for a recap read the 1st arc in hearts entwined)

Hiroyuki would eye Moriko, slightly blushing as he cleared his throat.

Moriko: (confused) "hm, what are you doing hiroyuki..." she would slightly chuckle a bit, as she would internally scream as she had a secret crush on him.

Hiroyuki: (slightly nervous) "Moriko, I-...." He would blush heavily, finally shouting out. "MORIKO PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME..." 

Moriko would blush, as she hugged Hiroyuki while she kissed him passionately.

Hiroyuki would close his eyes as he did the same back to her.

We then shift back to where Sora was as he was still running to the assembly place for his graduation ceremony.

Sora would continue running to school for his graduation, until he was stopped by someone.

??? would eye Sora from behind, saying "I found my target..."

??? was revealed to be Shiori Yamaguchi, with her red hair in a ponytail creeping up on Sora ready to strike at him at any second.

Sora would put on his headphones, and listened to music while started running to head to where his graduation took place.

Shiori would decide to strike him, as she dashed at Sora trying to attack him.

Sora would dash forward to avoid Shiori's Sneak Attack, causing Shiori to get annoyed.