𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𖥻 Teacher's Pet – Tom Riddle x Fem o

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𖥻 Teacher's Pet – Tom Riddle x Fem o.c

I brushed my hair carefully in front of the mirror, as usual. I stood up from the vanity and sprayed perfume on my pulse points; I knew that drove guys crazy.

"Come on, Madelyn, we're going to be late!" I heard Pansy say behind the door.

"I'm coming," I said, then opened the door, revealing Pansy leaning against the wall. "Since when do you care about getting to class on time?" I closed the door behind me, and we started walking towards the classroom.

"Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what?" I asked, confused.

"There's a new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, and they say he's incredibly handsome."

I laughed lightly. "It can't be that much. Besides, how old is he, forty?"

"They say he's in his twenties."

I shook my head amused. I knew Pansy had a thing for older guys, but a professor?

We continued chatting, discussing the new professor, until we reached the classroom door.

"Well, now we'll find out," I said before entering the class. Some students were already there. My gaze shifted to the desk in front, a young man was sitting there, wavy hair falling over his forehead, sleeves rolled up as he wrote...

"Damn," I muttered unconsciously. Pansy looked at me triumphantly.

"I told you," she said, victorious, and walked to our seats. For the first time, I was grateful that we were assigned to the front row.

The man looked up when he heard footsteps approaching, locking eyes with me. I held his gaze for a few seconds but couldn't help but look away.

When all the students finally arrived, the man stood up and circled the desk.

"I'm Professor Riddle. This year, I'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. In this class, I won't tolerate any nonsense. If you want to pass, study." He looked at the class.

Professor Riddle's words echoed in the room, creating an expectant silence. All students paid attention, aware of the charismatic and magnetic presence of the new teacher.

Pansy gave me a triumphant look, savoring her accurate prediction about the attraction the professor generated. Despite any physical attraction, I knew it was important to focus on studying and not get distracted.

Mr. Riddle continued, explaining the plans for the course and academic expectations. He emphasized the importance of Defense Against the Dark Arts in a world where threats lurked in every corner.

Time after, we were leaving his class to head to the next.

"Well, he is quite attractive," Pansy laughed, and I rolled my eyes again.

"He's our teacher, Pansy. Stop thinking about those things. Look, you have plenty of guys to choose from."

"But he looks mature, and guys our age only think with their... you know."

"You would too if you had it," I teased. She rolled her eyes with a smile but didn't say anything.

The day passed normally, although Pansy continued to chatter about her sexual escapades with guys, which, truth be told, I couldn't care less about

Now we were on our way to our dormitories. We passed by Mr. Riddle's office, and Pansy stopped, staring at the door.

I shook my head; I knew her intentions.

Pansy nodded and knocked on the door. I cursed silently and looked away.

The door opened, revealing Tom still in his suit.

"What do you need?" he asked, looking at both of us.

"Well, you see, sir... I'm having difficulties with your subject, and I would like to have extra lessons to catch up with the class level," Pansy lied.

Sure, she was terrible at Defense Against the Dark Arts, but she'd never cared about getting a good grade.

"I'll get you a tutor," he replied.

I laughed but quickly covered my mouth, earning glares from both.

"Oh, huh, actually, I would like you to give me the lessons," she excused.

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't do that. There are authorized tutors for that."

I tried to hold back my laughter; her plan had been poorly executed.

"Oh, well then."

Riddle shifted his gaze to me.

"Do you need something?"

I shook my head. "No, sir, I just came to accompany her."

Riddle nodded and looked back at Pansy.

"Good night." He bid farewell and closed the door.

"That's cool, isn't it? You get to have a separate class for a subject you don't even care to pass," I mocked, causing Pansy to elbow me.

"Shut up. And what about you? 'Sir'?"

"I was just being respectful."

Pansy raised her eyebrows arrogantly. "Sure."

–AUTHOR'S NOTE–

–AUTHOR'S NOTE–

I hope you like this first chapter! Don't forget to vote🫶🏼