Wait a minute...

New jeans were very excited to go on tour. All of them wake up early to get ready for the plane. Yet, Y/n is still dead asleep since she was practicing for so long the night before. The girls walk to y/n's bedside smiling softly at the sight of her.

"Y/n-ah" Hanni calls softly as she strokes the maknaes hair. "gosh she's so adorable but she's going to make us late!" Danielle exclaims as Hyein and haerin nod along with their unnies words. Minji picks sunwoo up, "It's okay I've got her, we can let her sleep in the car and then wake her up at the airport." Minji says carrying y/n to the car as the girls trail behind.

TIME SKIP

y/n's eyes flutter open when they make it to the airport looking super excited, "Haerin-unnie we are going on tour!" y/n says happily to the cat-eyed girl. "Yeah, we are!" Haerin exclaims as y/n lays her head on Hyein's shoulder.

As they make it to the airport something is strange and Hanni immediately notices it. "Somethings not right," Hanni says to the girls, "I agree y/n stay super close to us," Minji says as she puts her arm around y/n but before she can do that a huge swarm of bunnies crowd them grabbing the members y/n being the main target. "Y/n!" Danielle calls out the girls being driven away from each other. Y/n's screams and yelps of pain are heard as the girls try their hardest to get to her. By the time security and bodyguards had reached the girls and y/n, y/n had a broken arm, a broken nose, and a sprained ankle meaning that y/n couldn't go on tour anymore.

"It's okay guys I'll be watching you guys from home...do well." y/n says in pain as she grits her teeth.

Hyein places a kiss of comfort on y/n's forehead, "I'm sorry that we couldn't protect you y/nnie ." Hyein says sadly as Minji, Danielle, Hanni, and Haerin hug y/n goodbye with tears falling from their eyes.

AT THE FIRST STAGE

fans cheer loudly as the girls smile and wave at their fans. "We have a special video from y/n who sadly was not able to come with us," Hanni says as she and the girls turn to the big screen.

Y/n is set in her shared dorm room all by herself, her eyes puffy with a cast on her nose and right arm, her bruises prominent. "Hey bunnies... I'm sorry I couldn't make it and I feel so bad you paid to see ot6 of us and you only get to see ot5. I'm feeling better now just really alone you know..? Since we've debuted I feel as if I haven't said a lot about myself and my fears but oh my god this is depressing being in a dorm all alone." y/n begins to tear up resulting in her pausing "wait a minute." y/n says as her voice breaks making her members cry a bit too since they've never seen her cry before.

"I'm sorry for not being their bunnies it's all of my fault. I'll make it up to you I promise!" the video ends with a lonely, and heartbroken y/n...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FIRST IMAGINE!!!!
I low-key lost the plot like halfway through so yeah! Also idk how much I'm gonna update this book but pls feel free to give requests!