Epilogue

Kion was resting in Pride Rock at the heat of the day, talking to his family members. 

Simba asked him" Hey Son, how is life going now you are king?" 

Kion replied" Tough, but not too tough for me since I have a good Queen besides me." He gave Rani, who sat beside him, a lick. Rani blushed.

"You know, I am future king, and I am worried I would make a mess out of it." said Kovu while Simba and Kion looked at him.

While Kovu, Simba and Kion were talking about being King. Kiara, Nala and Rani are talking about where to go afterwards.

"Rani, which place would you think it's suitable for everyone? "Kiara asked, eyeing her husband because her husband and her father is always the most disagreement lion in all the group.

"Um...... Maybe a place which is quiet, fun and cool to go." said Rani.

"I know! We could go to the Hakuna Matata Falls. It is cool, quiet and fun." suggested Nala.

"Won't there be Timon and Pumba noising around?" asked Rani and Kiara at the same time. Both had experience how noisy the two could be. 

"No! Of course not! The two are going to soak in a hot tub at the east of the Pride Lands."

"Alright. We'll go there." said Rani.

"I will hunt out lunch, after eating lunch we can go." said Nala.

"We'll help." said Rani and Kiara.

They all went to hunt.

Kion was still talking about King with his father and Brother-in-law when they heard a scream, they recognize immediately that scream is from Nala. 

"Nala!" shouted Simba and rushed to her aid with Kion and Kovu following behind.

Suddenly, it all went black......

BY THE WAY......

THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY @KEELYIRWIN A WAR FOR FREEDOM AND @MINNION1616 BORN WILD!!!