sheets will wash - ona batlle x transmasc!OC

Liam groaned as he woke, rolling to his side, curling up into the fetal position, and putting his hand on his abdomen. He really wanted to sleep in today but his body had other ideas. He usually had pretty bad period cramps and this month was no exception.

Beside him his girlfriend, Ona, stirred slightly, moving to cuddle further into Liam. As Liam shifted to wrap his arms around his girlfriend he felt a dribble in his underwear. Shit. These weren't warning cramps, they were 'congrats-your-period-started-in-the-middle-of-the-night' cramps. He groaned even further, trying to not wake up Ona but his efforts were proven futile as her eyes fluttered open. Her big brown eyes meeting her boyfriend's face that was scrunched up in pain.

"¿Qué pasa, mi amor?" she gently probes.

Liam just groans and whines in response, in far too much pain to use his words.

Ona takes in his entire appearance from his scrunched up face to his arms gripping his abdomen before it hits her: cramps! "Oh cariño, is it cramps? How can I help, neno? Maybe a heating pad, some pain meds, or a shower?"

"Mmm- need to change clothes. Por favor?" he mumbles to her.

"Por supuesto, mi amor." She stands up grabbing a change of clothes for him before she helps him to the bathroom to change. "Do you need a hand, bubs?" He nods pitifully. "Ok, ven aquí," she whispers. Ona grabs the hem of his t-shirt before looking him in the eyes, "Can I?"

"Sí, por favor," he whispers to her. She pulls his shirt over his head and is met with a moderately-tight sports bra over his chest.

She gently fingers the strap on his right shoulder, "Do you want this on or off, mi amor?"

"On."

"Ok, love," she murmurs before she softly pulls one of her hoodies over Liam's head and maneuvering his arms into the sleeves. Next, she slips a finger under the waist of his sweats and boxers waiting for him to nod before she tugs them down his legs. "Do you wanna put something in, cariño?"

"Can you do it? Too much dysphoria."

"Sí, por supuesto, mi amor." She guides Liam to sit on the counter and delicately spreads his legs open before grabbing a tampon and carefully inserting it and wiping him and quickly washing her hands. "Todo listo, love," she mumbles into his ear, rubbing her hands up and down his back.

"Gracias," he presses a loving kiss to her cheek.

"No hay problema," she assures him. "¿Listo para continuar?" she asks him after a few seconds. Liam nods his head. Ona picks up a clean pair of boxers and starts pulling them up his strong legs before she stands him up and finishes pulling them up. "Want a packer today?"

"Sí," he murmurs into her neck, accepting the soft object from his girlfriend and tucking it into his underwear and carefully adjusting it so it sat right.

"You look so handsome, cariño," Ona gushes pressing a sweet kiss to his nose. Liam blushes in return, pecking her cheek. "Ready for your pants?"

"Mhmm."

She moves him so he is sitting on the counter again before she grasps the pair of sweats she had gotten out for him, crouching down and pulling them partly up his legs before she stands them both up and tugs his pants the rest of the way up his legs. "Muy guapo!"

"Muchas gracias, Oni, para todo."

"De nada, mi amor."

"Snuggles por favor?"

"Sí," she replies before she walks with Liam to their shared bed.

With a dose of pain meds, the heating pad, and his girlfriend he was ready to spend the day snuggling away in their bed.

"Te quiero mucho, Ona."

"Yo también te quiero mucho, Liam."