Star Butterfly

Star's pov
Hi! I'm Star! Star Butterfly! Princess of Mewni! Blonde hair and two little cute hearts! Now I am a energetic girl that can never stay still. I fight monsters and ride warnicorns!

I live with my mom and dad the rulers of Mewni! My mom can be really strict with me at times but she loves me as her daughter. Dad can be serious at times but he is lovable and funny to me. I take monster fighting from him.

Life in Mewni is ever great for me, I even get great friends, we get ourselves into trouble in our adventures, we party hard! Last but not least I get a special wand that has been passed down through generations of mothers to daughters!

Still Star's pov
I stopped writing in my diary. Tears drops into my notes. I wipe them off my face "phew ok" I turned the page to an empty spot and continued writing.

Notes: I...wish most of them would actually be true...but they're not. Ok let me start at the beginning.

Mom:I actually never knew my mommy. The only thing that I've been told is that she was pretty young when she had me. She disappeared right when I was born and abandoned me and dad.

The only reason that I could ever get is that she was being forced to marry a...monster! Can you believe that?! But not just any monster. Some say he is the worst of his kind and he killed my mother in later time....I could just give anything to just see her in person....during her disappearance...she has been seen as a traitor of Mewni.

Dad:I lied about dad being anywhere near lovable or funny...he simply just ignores me and when ever he doesn't...he is just VERY strict with me on little things I do....well who can blame him...I'm nothing but a daughter of a traitor that broke his heart

Friends:pfft I was lucky that dad only ignores me but so called "friends" they only do worst things to me. They bully me, hurt me, call me names and so on....the only person that I could ever call a friend is this demon boy named Tom.

Tom:Me and Tom met at a royal get together. You know just parents watching their kids dance with each other. When I first danced with Tom, he was ever so kind to me no matter how many times the other heirs tells him about me. He can be a hot head...literally...but he has been ever so nice to me like no one ever does. He's the greatest friend I have ever had...my best friend.

Star:This is me (hi) as you already know no mom...no great dad, bullied, abandoned but cared by one person. I am trying to be ever so positive even when I was a little girl...I have tried so hard to get my dad to care about me but....nothing ever worked.
So that's ME! A princess of Mewni born a traitor to the eyes of Mewni.

I closed my diary and wiped my eyes away "this never got me to feel better....stupid idea" I said to
myself and hugged my knees as I turned away from my diary.

One of the servants knocks on my door "princess Butterfly, your father wishes for you to attend at dinner" "OK! just...just give me a sec" I can hear them leave as I got myself ready and left my bedroom.

Dinning area
I sit on of the chairs at the far end of the left while my dad a.k.a King River is at the far end of the right eating a big chicken leg. I looked at the food in front of me but I always lose my appetite when I could feel my dad's cold stare but hunger is hunger.

I eat my meal as proper as I can be "Star....we will be heading to a meeting with the royals...so you best be ready by the time I aspected you "...yes dad" I said.

I packed a few things and went out as quickly as I could. I was so lucky that it was night time, cause when ever we go out in mornings or afternoons, the mewmans always gets the chance of calling me out and throw stuff at me. Dad never told me to ignore them or defended me. HECK he doesn't even asks the guards to even defend me! I could use my wand but I never let myself to harm Mewni.

We came to the meeting and there was some heirs my age that came. As usual I just wait outside the balcony and look at the stars and the moon.

I looked up at the sky seeing how the stars and the moon completes each other like mother and daughter until a can of soda was thrown at the back of my head "ow!" I looked towards the one who threw it. I saw Princess Pony-Head and Princess Spiderbite laughing their heads off while walking away. I grumbled in annoyance "hey Star-Ship" I heard someone behind me which is crazy because I'm on the balcony's rails. I turned and saw the demon prince flying with fire under his feet "hi Tom. Let me guess your dad made you come to this meeting?" I said raising an eyebrow "nah...he told me that I could stay home but I asked him if I could come so I can see my favorite princess" Tom said and I blushed a bit.

He leans on the rails with me looking at the night sky "hey Star? Do you ever wondered what your mom would be like?" Tom asks "she would be a proper queen like others before her and might be a little strict with me but loves me in the inside" I answered "at least you don't have to think about that...your mom is so amazing when ever I visit..." I said remembering those times "see Star? We always see you as a person, you're not a traitor in our eyes. Dad had his own troubles when he tried to marry my mom but other people were strongly against it...you know mewmans and demons?" "well that was before, Tom but your mom and dad made it work" I said.

We talked for a while until the meeting was finally over. I waved goodbye to Tom and I leave with dad.

River's pov
I came to the royal meet while I leave Star with herself. It wasn't just a royal meeting...the magic high commission came as well "any sightings of him?" I questioned "multiple your highness" Omnitraxus said in his crystal ball "we have sent our spies multiple times but they have never returned no matter the power we bless them" Heekapoo explained "even each of our greatest soldiers have fallen by darkness" one of the kings replies "we need extra precautions for when he arrives...and I will be the one to face him" I suggested but the royals and even the magic high commission gasps "King River! Facing him is a death sentence without the proper magic to stop him!" "he has tortured us long enough! It is time to be a king and face him!" I shouted and raised my sword to the air.

The royals looked at each other. The meeting went on for ideas of a plan to over throw the threat.

Star's pov
I went inside my room and started to get into my diary. Dad doesn't know that I was listening to parts of the meeting....I want to prove to dad and Mewni that I can be who they want me to be. I make my own plan in my diary and practice some spells before I start practicing the strong ones.