~13~

He expects me to, not get attached into these emotions because it's all fake, sometimes I feel like the second option in his life this relationship is difficult to even last for 1 day forget about months and years

I was out of the hotel just overthinking about that one guy in my life....

Me??

And jealous?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahah

Yes.

PHONE RINGS, IT WAS KATIE(her best friend) SHE PICKED UP

I kept crying continuously while talking to her.

"Hey, love I'm here in mumbai to meet you!" She exclaimed.

"Really? Please dear I need you right now" I sobbed.

"What's wrong? why are you crying? Who is this bitch who made you cry?"

"We'll talking about this in person, you directly come to this hotel, I'll text you the address."

"Fine, don't cry I'll be there.."

After sometime passed katie was here I was so happy to see her here in person.

"I thought you would be happy here as you got a boyfriend and it was him only" katie said.

"Don't even mention him!"

"Why? What's wrong? Don't tell me that he is the reason you are crying over"

"Partially correct" I hugged her.

"Let me get face to face with that bitch, how can he treat his girl like that?"

"His girl?....."

"Why? Is it something too serious?"

"Nahh, actually I'm mad at a girl"

*I can't tell her about us being in a fake relationship, sorry dear.*

"Who is she?" Katie asked.

"She claims to be ShUbMan'S ChiLdHOod BeSt FriEnd and how she would have ended up being his Wife in future."

"She is definitely a bitch, anyways but why are you mad at him."

"You won't understand"

"Huh fine let's go at talk to him"

She grabbed my hand and led to inside the hotel as we turned back it was Shubman standing there looking for me, I tried hiding my tears as he approached me.

"I'm sorry.." he apologized

"Well let's talk about it inside can we?" Katie said talking to shubman as we headed to our room with Katie.

"I don't know but how can you do this to her, it is so obvious that she got hurt just because of some random woman claiming that she almost ended up being your wife in future. What the hell?" Katie lectured Shubman.

*Ohh no shit why is she saying that?  shubman kept laughing at me and tries to hide it from Katie.*

"Yeah I'm really sorry about that" he says as he grabbed me tightly in his arms so that Katie thinks we're all good.

"That worked i guess, good now forgive each other" Katie says to me.

"Kiss her!" Katie says while pointing at shubman.

*no, no,no this can't be happening*

Just that she could leave, he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Omg! Sara is blushing, I didn't mean this kiss tho... it's okay, have your time! Byee!" Katie says while leaving.

KATIE LEFT

"You really told her..." he was trying not to crack up.

"How do we sleep?" I changed the topic.

"Of course on the bed"

"I'll place some pillow between us, don't cross the line."

"We destroyed those pillows by literally playing a pillow fight"

"Let it be then"

"Yeah when did i said anything.... Did i"

I went on to the bed and pulled over the blankets until I was fully covered, I just don't wanna see his face. He came towards me and sat beside me where I was sleeping, he removed the blanket over my face..

"You know what? You're cute when you're jealous" he giggled.

"Stop buttering me"

"Well I'm not" he says while leaning towards me and pushing my hair behind my ears, he gave a soft smile"

*this guy is so sweet that I can't be rude to him anymore*

"Well we have a match tomorrow make sure you cheer for me" he smiled.

"And why would I?"

"Because you're the center of attention when I'll be opening" he smirked.

"Huh.. fine"

"Good night.....princess"

"Uhh don't call me that"

I couldn't sleep actually I kept thinking about navya what the hell is wrong with her, This is our first day since we started dating and it was all chaos.

But why I'm so jealous when he's not even my real boyfriend......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🫧I hope you know that this fanfic doesn't follow any specific timeline so the events taking place are solely friction and are the authors imagination🫧

Sry I know it's late 🥲