ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀ 🌟 ( ʰʸᵘⁿˡⁱˣ )

𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 ✮𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

This is a short story, 547 ?words in total.

++++

Heyy - jinnie Look, isn't the moon beautiful today?....???? (pointing to the sky) )Having said that, he rested his head on his husband's shoulder.

Hmm..

The man gently ran his fingers through Felix's hair.

Jinnie,

You know, you are the greatest gift I can get.

Why did you feel like saying that now?

No particular reason. Just saying--

Ah okei,

Let's go to bed now

Nxt mrng

what..... Don't eat too much candy brownie.... He( hyunjin )gave a small tap on the forehead.

But, he gave a big smile ( awww. My sunshine )

OH MY HEARTUE 💗

*****

Hyunjin ahh sob sob..

Brownie, what happened.you don't cry . what's the matter. I won't be angry .....Don't scare me.

say something,

Jin ,I'm p-pregnant (said with a smile, tears also coming)Hyunjin hugged Felix tightly.

He (Felix) felt a raindrop in his hair. What raindrops????.

"I c-can't believe I'm g-going to be a d-dad!" He laughed and cried at Hyunjin's reaction.

*Really,

"I can't believe it Ahhhhhhhhh- I'm going to be an uncle - woahhhuuu-

How is he in bed!?"?? - FELIX "???? Hmm!?!?!?

Suddenly soobin stood in the middle of the room and laughed at the comical situation.

he asked, leaning against the door and raising an eyebrow...

YeHHHH- CHOI FUCKING SOOBIN '"

Arghh- shit-

****

Ahhhh - it's hurts. (It's time for Hunlix's baby to see the world.)

Hyunjin felt his eyes heat up. He can't bear to see his wife screaming in pain.

Brownie,it's okay. it's okay. You are strong aren't you???? Do it for our little angel. He can't hold back his tears.

I know you can do it

Push AHHHHHHH-

The baby's cry was heard in the room.

Welcome to the world my little angel. He gave her a kiss on the head. (with happy tears).

Felix give him a smile.

asked a nurse. Sir, there is no pain in the hand, right? He was confused.

I saw your wife holding your hand and pressing it hard.

He chuckled....

****

Appa

Hhm!!?? What! My little angel.

Appa ! When will mom come to see me -

He signed *- He can't come to you, he's an angel now. A star is always watching over us (he stroked his hair)

Really ?????. That child asked with an innocent twinkle in his eyes.

Yes. He nodded and agreed.

He put his child to bed. He gave a small kiss on the forehead.

++++

There's a myth that says if you smile at the sky at night and sleep, the moon will give you beautiful dreams 🌙

Hyunjin looked up at the moon, where they often spent the night. It reminded him of their sweet memories.

When he looked up at the sky, it seemed as if a star was winking at him.

Why did you leave me and our angel alone from this earth earlier? Is this the life we ​​dreamed of together?hmm .Don't you know that me and our son have no one else in this world except you????.

What did we do wrong to deserve this???? He cannot control his tears.

He felt a cold wind blowing around his body. Even though it was cold, he felt it as a warm embrace

I miss you brownie,

I love you, 🥀

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ....

𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 ✮𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

💗 💗