ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ 🌠 (ᴩᴛ -2)

Are you serious about accepting the offer to volunteer at xxxxxxxx?!” kai said,

What!?? Jisung widened his eyes and looked at Yeonjun in disbelief.

"Are you serious? You didn't tell Soobin about this?"  Jisung asked.

Yeonjun nodded slowly

"No need. Whether I say it or not doesn't matter to soobin."

Kai and Jisung helplessly stared at Yeonjun

They know how much Yeonjun loves Soobin,But that man is blind to not see his love.

kai reads yeonjun 's recommendation letter again.

You're leaving tomorrow, Yeonjun.  You should talk to Soobin Hyung.” Kai said.

"Let him find out himself, kai !he doesn't care if I go or not."

The clock shows 12 o'clock.

Yeonjun and Jisung, Kai finished treating  patients and were getting ready to have lunch.  Yeonjun took two boxes of lunch and sighed, preparing his heart.

🥀🥀🥀🥀

Yeonjun entered his husband's room after asking permission.His lips turned into a smile when he saw Beomgyu there.  Jisung chuckled in annoyance  at the closeness between Beomgyu and Soobin.

"Oh! Jun come here," Beomgyu  said.  The young man stood up from his seat and told Yeonjun to sit next to Soobin.  He placed the lunch box in front of Soobin and waited for his husband's response.

Bin!  eat,  That was all that came out of yeonjun 's mouth before the young man opened his lunch while talking to kai .

Noticing his wife's strange behavior, Soobin tried to ignore it and opened his lunch.  There his favorite fried rice and fried shrimp.

Ohhhhh goshhhh! Beomgyu's eyes widened

Yeonjun " soobin is allergic and cannot eat shrimp.Luckily he didn't eat it.

Even now! he triumphed!

I understand.  I'm not the best.

whats in your heart?

He is the one who understands you not me "?

You didn't mix the shrimp in the rice did you? Beomgyu asked again,

Yeonjun was silent for a moment before answering.

no! I didn't know you had allergies,

How does your wife not know that you are allergic to shrimp?  If he eats a little shrimp, he will get a rash.  Be careful next time,jun ” Beomgyu said