𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓:𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

*5 years later

Many months and years passed, Fourth decided to find work for his children.

His auntie hired a babysitter to take care of the two children whenever they were at work, it wasn't easy for Fourth what was happening especially since his mom was also asking for money.

After recovering from pregnancy, he pursued his dream of becoming an engineer. He was able to give a normal life his two children, especially his daughter, Amara.

"Baby, I'm home!!" Fourth shouted happily when he entered the house,

"Daddy!" Avery and Amara shouted excitedly as they ran to approach Fourth.

He swat a little to reach his children and they hugged him tightly, removing all the tiredness that Fourth was harboring after he felt the warm embrace from his children.

Fourth immediately went with Avery and Amara to the kitchen counter to put down his things,

"Sir, I've made Amara take her medicine. Can I take a day off for a week? My mom is in the hospital, there's no one taking care of her." The babysitter's voice softened.

"Of course!" Fourth nod with a smile, "Your mom is more important. I'll give you your bonus now, so you can buy her medicine."

Fourth immediately took the white envelope with only cash and gave it to the babysitter, when she opened the white envelope she was surprised by what she saw and her eyes widened when she looked at Fourth.

"Sir, my bonus is too big." She looks so speechless,

"I'll help you with the rest. You took good care of Amara and Avery, I'm grateful for that. I know you need that right now." Fourth smile, "I heard you last night crying in the kitchen, you were talking to your mom?"

"Thank you, Sir. This is a big help for my mom to have surgery." She happily said,

"Alright, go see your mom. Please tell her get well soon." Fourth spoke with a hushed tone.

"Thank you, sir." She bowed a little and happily left.

"Daddy, where is nanny going? Is she going to leave us?" Amara spoke politely, she frowned while staring at her nanny leaving.

"No, baby. She's not leaving. She's just going to go to her mom at the hospital, she needs to take care of her mom. But she'll be back." Fourth's explanation to his daughter.

"She's so kind like grandma, daddy." Avery spoke softly,

While Fourth was preparing in the kitchen what to cook for dinner, he heard Satang's voice.

"Amara! Avery!" He called to the children as he entered the door.

"Uncle!!" Avery and Amara ran eagerly when they heard Satang's voice,

When Avery approached Satang, he immediately hugged him tightly, while Amara suddenly stopped running and held her chest panting.

"Amara?" Satany spoke with a worriedly tone when he saw Amara standing in the distance,

"U-uncle! D-daddy!" Amara took deep breaths until she completely fell to the floor and lost consciousness.

"Amara!" Satang shouted,

He immediately sped off and approached Amara, "Fourth!"

Fourth's POV:

I was cleaning vegetables in the kitchen when Avery suddenly came to me and cried, "Daddy, Amara..."

"What happened to your sister?" I was worried because Avery was crying.

Avery couldn't speak, instead he just pointed to the kitchen door as if he was letting me out to go see Amara.