𝐨𝐧𝐞 ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind

...

lalalalisa_m posted

liked by taeyeon_ss, noodle

liked by taeyeon_ss, noodle.zip, oohsehun, min.nicha, and others

lalalalisa_m They say that dreaming is free but I wouldn't care what it cost me

📷@taeyeon_ss

comments

username is the caption teasing a new song????

username this is why i love guitarists

username italy Lisa was soooo iconic

taeyeon_ss thank you for acknowledging my amazing photography skills pookie

oohsehun it sucks that you and taeyeon got to go to italy while me and miyeon rotted away in the apartment waiting for y'all

...

Lisa tapped away on her phone while she sat in the small music composition classroom for her first class of the day. The room was bustling as groups of music students came barging in with their loud voices and instruments. Lisa watched as some students tried and failed to tune their very flat instruments in the corner, said instruments blasting sounds so ear splitting that it quieted the room for just a second. But only a second before the loud talking started all over again.

Lisa never really liked the first few minutes of class, when Miss. Kwon ran insanely late, and her classmates acted like their own groups were the only people in the classroom. She cursed whoever made her schedule in the guidance office for not putting at least one of her bandmates/best friends in the same class let alone the same wing as her.

But all she could do in these first few minutes was grab the beat-up headphones, that were definitely way too big for her head, and put on the current instrumental her band had concocted over the past week and a half. As her band's sole songwriter, she loved the times when she just got to write music for crushcrushcrush and have a semblance of consistency in one of her least favorite classes of the day. She picked up a pen and flipped a few pages in her notebook before trying to piece together a working melody of lyrics for a song.

Now when you say you want to slow down

Does it mean you want to slow dance?