-"Authorisation revoked"-

Rainbow Steve POV

The day got hectic really quickly and in a bad way... Light and Sabre went missing after the potion incident and Professor is now threatening everyone, including the Enforcers (guards of the Red Kingdom), to stay out of his way or he'll use his invention of "the Redstone Heart" on the Redstone Towers, or as he says "Spires," and conceal the area and everyone inside from the outside world so no one can get in or out. Whiiicchhhhh is baaaddddd..... And I couldn't find Assistant Steve anywhere which is even more confusing and concerning.

I should probably point out that the Professor locked me in a cage too and splashed some.. whatever potions on me, making me sluggish and the connection to my body weaker, immobilising me. I groaned, starting to get tired under the effects of these potions. I wish Sabre was here, he could help. Although, I wasn't the nicest to him the last we met... I hope he can forgive me.

I didn't need to wait long after almost falling asleep when I heard footsteps rushing down, panicky. I guessed it was the madman and I was right. He unlocked the cell and dragged me out to a higher balcony. This never ends well, I knew. "ONE MORE STEP CLOSER AND YOUR HERO IS NO LONGER WHAT HE IS." Called it. Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I started to panic and so did others below us and took a few steps back.

"Ooh? What's happening here? A commotion?" I heard a very familiar voice of Oliver say in an... unusual and slightly creepy (it was as if he was a noble or royal walking into something and keeping his cool or something while others are mad- it didn't fit him-) voice.
I looked over to him and instantly knew something was up. He wore his finest robe that you'd usually see him attend fancy meetings with. And it looked as if he'd just polished and cleaned his crown and the other metallic or supposed-to-be-shiny parts - were shinier and more reflective than I'mused to seeing them- as if going somewhere (aka here) with a cause for celebration. The way he walked and kept his arms delicately behind his back spoke of a demeanour not his own. At least, of one I've not seen him in before- I noticed Assistant Steve roll beside him too, a little further back.

Though, he looked very different from before. Usually, he had a metallic shine to him and no hair, let alone actual clothes. But now, with the Orange Leader, he had hair, the fringe slightly covering his eyes and his "skin" wasn't as reflective as before, more like with a slight matt texture. And he actually was given clothes - native to Orange Steves to be exact with some emblems or decorations I didn't know about. He actually looked like a person, a Steve. But why? What is the leader planning? I'd assumed they were to be answered at a later date as he spoke again.

"Ah, my apologies. I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Enforcers." He made a bow, taking off his crown along with it like a hat and out back as he stood up. The Enforcers gave hesitant nods to the new but well known arrival, though still questioning how a person other than a few selected got there.

"Sir, not to be rude, but we do have a situation here. It would be in your best interest if you were to leave the area for your uncompromisable safety." One of them spoke and formally asked the Orange Leader to go to a safer place.

"I noticed. I came to offer my help here actually. Perhaps I can talk to him and have him stop this clearly unnecessary hassle." He laughed lightheartedly and kept up his smile, giving the guards and me some unease.

"Sir.. It is not advised to compromise your safety. Saying that in the most polite way possible..."

"It will be fine, dear caring Enforcers. I'll take Assistant with me, he can help if necessary." He pointed to the quiet robot who stepped right beside him. Assistant nodded with hidden determination, but slightly anxious too. Something's definitely up, what are they planning? My train of thought was abruptly halted when the Professor grabbed my back hair and yanked my head up.