Get Back Up Again

A/N: If you don't get it...Here's how to read it correctly! ^^

'Thanks For Helping Me, Not You, Find My True Colors' <3

I find this, semi-meme, very cute and funny at the Creek part!!

I hope you enjoy part 2!! ^^

Don't forget to vote & comment.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Down in Branch's bunker, he looked over the invite that Pepe gave him, as more were stuffed behind him in shelves. 'Celebrate Freedom From the Bergens!', as it once again spat out a little bit of glitter. It popped out and said, 'Branch, You're Invited!' with a rainbow over Branch. He turned the card over as he smiled a bit, he saw who made his card, 'By (Y/N)'.  Branch sadly looked over at all the invites his sister made for him for Pepe's planned events. But a sudden knock on the door scared him. 

He rushed to hide the millions of invites he had as he tried to stuff them in. But as he did, most of them either fell out or started making noises. Upstairs, Pepe and (Y/N) could be heard calling for Branch like there was no tomorrow. 

"Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch!" Pepe knocked on the door.

"Branch, are you in there?!" (Y/N) yelled loudly.

Branch popped up behind them, under the mat, "I'm not going to your party..." Branch bluntly stated as he saw his sister's distressed face.

"The party's over, Branch!" (Y/N) seemed more worried.

"We just got attacked by a Bergen..." Pepe reported.

"I knew it..." Branch narrowed his eyes as he pulled the two inside his bunker. 

"So...this is where you live?" Pepe asked (Y/N).

"Yeah...it's nothing like any other trolls home but it's better than nothing!!" (Y/N) smiled brightly.

Branch rolled his eyes as he began to set up safe procedures for Pepe, (Y/N) and himself. 

"Branch!" (Y/N) grumbled as Branch shushed her, "We have to tell you something..." (Y/N) sighed as Branch shushed her again.

"We was just gonna..." Pepe tried to cut in as Branch shushed Pepe loudly, a much more louder shush than the one he gave (Y/N).

"What?" Branch groaned as he looked at the two, "What could be so important that it's worth leading the Bergen right to us?" He crossed his arms.

"The Bergen's gone!" The two, Pepe & (Y/N), exclaimed. 

"You don't know that. It could still be out there....Watching...Waiting...." Branch held his head up high as his ears moved, "Listening..." He seemed suspicious of the Bergens still being around.