I'm Just A Cloud Guy, I Get No Sympathy

As the spiders closed in on the three, Branch pushed (Y/N) behind him. Branch narrowed his eyes at the group of spiders around them. His used his hair as a whip, whipping the huge spiders back and away from the three of them. (Y/N) watched in pure amazement at her brother. Branch backed the spiders up into the mouth of another creature, which swallowed them. The creature stared at Branch for a moment, scaring him, as it closed it's eyes asleep. Branch and (Y/N) sighed as (Y/N) looked down at Pepe as she tried to wake him up.

"Come on, Pepe!!!" (Y/N) begged as she tried to shake him.

"Hang on!" Branch yelled as (Y/N) stopped and looked at Branch.

Branch grabbed two light bugs and a sharp petal. He rushed back to Pepe as he cut the web off of him. (Y/N) watched, scared for her best friend's life. Branch rubbed the two bugs together and put them on Pepe's chest as nothing happened for a few moments. 

"P...Pepe..." (Y/N) felt choked up.

"...(Y/N)...I'm..." Branch didn't get the ability to speak as he was punched in the gut, by mistake.

Pepe: Get back up again 

(Y/N) smiled happily and ran over to Pepe, hugging him tight. This caused Pepe to blush heavily and slowly hug back. 

"Woah...It's not even hug time..." Pepe smiled softly, "Well...hug time is every time when I'm with..." He stopped as he turned red in a blush.

"What was that?" (Y/N) backed up, a small hopeful smile on her face.

"O...Oh...nothing!" Pepe forced a nervous laugh.

"Oh..." (Y/N) looked away, sadly.

Branch got up and groaned. (Y/N) helped Pepe up as Pepe turned to face Branch.

"Branch, my man! You are right on time." Pepe smiled brightly.

"Oh, right. Like you knew I was coming." Branch put on his bag.

"Yes! I figured after the third hug time... Getting eaten by a Bergen wouldn't seem so bad." Pepe crossed his arms with a smirk.

"True...You would rather get eaten than be hugged..." (Y/N) smiled.

"And I figured there was no way you two could do this by yourselves. Guess we were both right." Branch smiled smugly.

Pepe nodded, "Hm.." He got an energetic smile, "All right. Let's do this! Sooner we get to Bergen Town, sooner we can rescue everybody... And make it home safely." Pepe stated as he turned to leave, (Y/N) following.

The two started to walk off as Branch followed.

"Wait, wait, wait. What's your plan?" Branch asked Pepe.

"I just told you. To rescue everyone and make it home safely." Pepe smiled brightly.