Sold Out

Bridget skated into her room with her one roller skate on with a huge smile on her face. As she spun around and landed on her bed, the Trolls landed on her bed as well, they also stopped being her hair.

Cooper turned to Biggie, "I think the king really likes us." Cooper smiled.

Biggie nodded his head in agreement, "I know, right?" Biggie smiled widely.

"That was the greatest day of my life!" Bridget fangirled as she turned to face the Trolls, she's on her stomach, "Thanks, Pepe. Thanks (Y/N). Thanks to all of you!" Bridget looked at Branch, "Even you, I guess." Branch nodded in response, "I just never thought something like that could happen to me." Bridget laid on her back again, "And it just did! I'm so excited I could just scream." She lightly screamed.

"I could scream too! Creek is alive!" (Y/N) seemed excited, holding Pepe's hand.

Everyone cheered in excitement. They slowly stopped as they heard horrible screaming, turning to Branch. The only one smiling was (Y/N) who looked at everyone else confused. Branch stopped and saw everyone's face

Pepe looked at Branch, seeing his face, "Branch, what's wrong?" Pepe questioned.

"Nothing. I thought we were celebrating." Branch smiled.

Cooper looked shocked, "That's your happy shout?" He questioned as Branch looked deadpanned.

"Come on guys...It's been a while." (Y/N) hugs Pepe's arm and smiled softly.

"Well, you're gonna have plenty of practice, because we're gonna save Creek.. And life will be all cupcakes and rainbows again." Pepe smiled brightly.

Branch put his hand up, "Up top!" Pepe smiled as he went to high five Branch, but Branch pulled his hand away, "Too slow." Branch smirked.

(Y/N) and Pepe seemed shocked but started laughing as the other Trolls smiled and cheered.

(Y/N) turned with Pepe to face everybody as Branch looked at the two with a small smile.

"Okay, everybody... Let's go save Creek." Pepe cheered.

Bridget quickly looked at them, her eyes wide. She saw them starting to leave as she stopped them, closing the door.

"No! No! You can't leave. Lady Glittersparkles is gonna be the king's plus one at dinner." Bridget reminded them.

"The dinner where they're serving Troll?" Branch crossed his arms, annoyed, "Yeah, I think we're gonna have to skip that one." Branch rolled his eyes.

"No! No, you have to help me be Lady Glittersparkles." Bridget got down to their level, "I need you." Bridget begged.

"You don't wanna pretend to be someone you're not forever!" Pepe says.

"Then how about just for tomorrow?" Bridget smiled nervously.