{|ꉓꃅꍏꉣ꓄ꍟꋪ ꓄ꅏꂦ|}

This is a nice place you got.." He muttered, walking over to a nearby janitor closet.

"Thanks!" Sunny nodded her head, watching as the new man walked around for a bit. She stayed quiet, eventually returning to the topic he brought up earlier. "Where's your wife?"

"She got attacked on a supply run.. b-by raiders." The man said, his voice sad and quiet again. Sunny frowned and nodded in a sympathetic manner.

Oliver looks over at him as well, wondering why he's in the janitors closet. "Well anit that a he'll of thing.." Oliver muttered. "She said she'd hid out in a supermarket, be back in the morin'.. but.. she never came back."

Sunny listened to him, her eyes landing on the stuffed bear resting on her sleeping bag. "I know how it feels.. to not see someone again.." Sunny whispered, picking up the stuffed bear.

"She's got be around here somewhere." Oliver told the new guy, glancing over at Sunny with a worried gaze. Sunny looked back over at him, giving Oliver a reassuring smile.

Oliver gives Sunny a small nod, walking around the market with he new man to try and find his missing wife.

Sunny sits on her sleeping bag, watching the two of them as they walked around.

"So.. what's your wife's name?" Sunny asked, her eyes filled with curiosity as she tilted her head to the side. "Kelly." The man repiled, checking under a shelf for his wife.

"I hope she's okay..." He whispered to himself, sighing after he speaks.

The two of them keep seaching around for Kelly, their hope in finding her slowly running out.

The man sighs, deciding to try something he hasn't thought of using. He grabbed the radio in his pocket, clicking the button on the side and speaking into it. "Kelly? Can you hear me Kelly?" He asked, sighing when he got no response.

Oliver stands up, dusting off his pants while looking at rhe new guy. "Hey, I don't think we ever got ya name." Sunny looked over at Oliver, nodding her head as she looked over at the new guy.

"Names Barry, Barry Nelson." The man said with a smile, holding his hand out. Sunny squealed and ran over, immediately shaking Barry's hand. Oliver chuckled and gently shook his head, finding Sunny's excitement towards the smallest things, like shaking people's hands, endearing.

"It's a pleasure, Barry. Ma names Oliver."

"I'm Sunny!"

Barry smiled and nodded his head, stopping when the three of them heard a buzzing of a radio nearby.

"That's sound like a radio.." Oliver said as he listened around. Sunny looked up at Oliver and Barry, whimpering quietly as she sat down and covered her ears.

"It has to be her." Barry said, walking closer to the noise. "You sure about this?" Oliver asked, following behind Barry.

Barry nodded his head, still looking around for the source of the noise. Oliver looks around, stopping when he realizes the buzzing noise is coming from inside a janitors closet.

Oliver presses his ear onto the door, nodding his head when he confirms the noise is coming from inside the closet.

He kicks the door down, stepping out of the way to let Barry walk through first. Sunny relaxed when the noise stopped, looking over at the two men who were carefully walking around the closet.

"Kelly..?" Barry muttered, hid eyes wide and filled to the brim with tears when he sees his once, beautiful and healthy wife now decaying and eating human flesh.

She turns around, growling loud before she lunges ay Barry, knocking him to the ground. Barry grabs her wrists, not allowing her to rip or tear away at his flesh. But her teeth manage to nip his wrist.