{|ꉓꃅꍏꉣ꓄ꍟꋪ ꓄ꃅꋪꍟꍟ|}(wip)

Sunny and Oliver quickly turned around, locking eyes with stern and mean looking man. "Uhm.. we're sorry it's just-" The man hushes Sunny, grabbing hers and Oliver's wrist and dragging them into the old abandoned building.

Oliver turns to face the man, his hand on his rifle as he stands infront of Sunny. "Who are ya? Why ya help us?" Oliver asked, not trusting the man unlike Sunny.

"You're humans, and there were zombies, Idiot." The man snapped back, brushing his long black hair out of his face. He walks over to Sunny, smiling as he takes her hand. "How ride of me, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Damien," He said in a flirty manner, lifting her hand up and gently kissing it.

Sunny blushed, giggling akawardly as she looks away. "O-Oh.. uhm Hi! I'm Sunny."

Sunny said cheerfully, not noticing the menacing glare Oliver's was giving Damien. "Names Oliver." He said bluntly, taking Sunny's hand and gently pulling her away from Damien.

Damien gave Oliver a glare back, standing up straight as he smiled calmly at Sunny.

"Do you need a place to stay?" He asked kindly. "Well.. maybe until the zonbie hoard leaves." Sunny said with a slight shrug, her body tensing when she heard heels clicking against the ground.

"Who is that?" Oliver asked, his hands immediately reaching down towards his rifle. Sunny grabs Oliver's hands, giving him a stern but caring look.

"Relax cowboy," Damien said as he walked over towards the stairs, smiling as he helped a tall, dark skinned girl with blunt bangs and space buns and another dark skinned woman with long, straight black hair.

Both the woman wore black, tight-fitted tuxedo with matching heels. "These are friends, Yasmin and Cleo."

Yasmin's eyes narrowed as she brushed her blunt bangs out of her face. Cleo looked down at him with the same stern look. Sunny smiled and waved at the two girls while Olive simply glared back. "Right.. okay.."

Oliver muttered, turning away and walking over to a window.

Sunny turned to face Oliver, slowly walking towards him.
"Sunny, let me show you around." Damien suggested, smiling as he took her hand. Sunny smiled as she turned to face him. "Oh, okay!" Sunny followed close behind him, happily listening to Damien as he spoke.

"Ugh, I hate newcomers." Yasmin muttered, rolling her eyes as she she walked back up the stairs. Cleo walked over to Oliver, standing next to him. "What's on your mind?" Cleo asked, a sweet smile on her lips.

Oliver looked over at her, a sigh leaving his lips. "I.. I don't know." Oliver admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "That's guy, I just... I don't trust him." Oliver told her.

"Is that all?" Cleo asked with a raised brow, a smirk on her lips as she asked. "Are you sure it also not about... that girl?" Cleo teased, giggling when she saw his cheeks turn red.

"No- Well I mean... yeah kinda.. she's my friend, I'm just worried about her." Oliver tried to convince her, and even himself.

Damien walks down the long and narrow hallsy with Sunny, his fingers interlocked with hers. "You are quite beautiful Sunny." He says, brushing a few white strands of hair out of her face as he spoke. He finally had her where he wanted her.

"Oh wow.. thank you Damien.." Sunny said shyly, her cheeks turning pink as she looks away.

Damien walks into his bedroom with her, shutting the door behind him. Sunny looks around, smiling as she sits down. "Woah, you're room super clean!"

"I wouldn't expect anything, especially not when someone as beautiful as you is around." Damien whispered in her ear, his hand tracing down her arm and landing on her waist. Sunny gasped quietly, her cheeks turning a dark red as she froze.

Damien smiled, his lips gently pecking her ears as he slowly lays her down. Sunny bites her bottom lip, her hands slowly reaching up and gripping his long black hair. Sunny opened her mouth to speak, her voice just above a whisper. "D.. Damien what are you-"

"Shut up," He snapped, his voice cold and dark. Sunny gasps, her eyes widening in fear when she feels something cold and metal press against her head. "Before I blow your brains out." A tear rolled down Sunny's cheeks as she looked into his eyes, recognizing them.

"You stole my father away from me... you killed him! And I'll only be satisfied if I see you head explode." Damien said with a sadistic smile. "W.. What? Your... your.."

"Remember me?" He whispered, his finger gently pulling on the trigger. "P-Please don't do this.. please..." Sunny begged him, panicking as she tried to get up. "Get the FUCK DOWN!" Damien screamed, hitting the side of her head with the gun.

Sunny whined, a sob leaving her lips. "OLIVER!" Sunny screamed, crying harder when Damien slammed his hand over her lips. "I SAID SHUT UP!" Damien screamed.

"Sunny? Sunny!" Oliver looks over at the stairs, running past Cleo and up the stairs to the long, narrow hallway.

"Sunny? Sunny where are you?! Talk to me!" Oliver pleaded as she opened every door, looking around for her. "Great.. loon what you've done.." Damien muttered, his fists clenched as he grips Sunnys neck.

Oliver listens around, grabbing his rifle as he bangs on the only door that's locked. "Open the fucking door!" Oliver yelled, slamming his shoulder into the door to try and open it.

Damien growls, grabbing a rope and tieing Sunny down to the bed. "You better not make a noise." Damien hissed under his breath as he looked over at her, his eyes filled to the brim with hatred.

Damien opened the door, a sadistic smirk crossed his lips when he sees Oliver's rifle. "Let's see what you can do."

Damien said, pointing his gun at Oliver's head.

(The fight is a wip)

Oliver pants for air, his hand pressing the previous bullet wound. Sunny ran to his side, her hand wrapping around his as she ran out of building.

"I WILL FIND YOU! AND ONCE I DO ILL TRULY END YOU!" Damien's scream faded into a whispered the further Sunny and Oliver, both of them panting and wincing in pain.

"A-Are we close?" Sunny asked breathlessly, her sprint slowing down as she tried to catch her breath. Oliver nodded his head, running past Sunny as he searched his pockets for his keys.

"Yes, were almost there." He reassured her, his eyes lighting up when he sees his car. He quickly grabs his keys, unlocking the door.

"Olly," Sunny gently held his wrist, looking at him with worried eyes. "Let me drive."

"W-What? Why-"

"Oliver your hurt!" Sunny said, gently taking the keys from his hand. "You need to rest." She said like a stern mother, pointing to the passenger seat.

Oliver sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to change her mind. He walked around to the other side of the truck, quickly climbing inside.

Sunny took a deep breath, her hands on the steering wheel as she got comfortable in the seat. "So.. uhm... How.. how do I drive?" She asked, smiling akawardly as she looked at him for guidance.