04. reunited

irl

there was only 2 press tours that sage would be attending. the press tours and filming season 4 for outer banks were both important, so she had to compromise. having enough time for both of them was a good deal that she couldn't pass up.

the two tours she decided to pick was berlin and new york city.

sage was currently getting off the plane from charleston to berlin. it was currently 6pm in berlin and sage was exhausted, all she wanted to do was sleep.

she was walking out of the loading gate when she felt her phone start buzzing from all the notifications she was now getting.

imessage

rachel
let me know when
you get off the plane. 
josh and i are waiting
outside in the car for you :)

sage
i just out of the loading gate.
i should be outside in the next
6 minutes or so
im hurrying lmao

rachel
okok
oh i think i see you!

irl

rachel practically leaped out the passenger side of the car when she spotted sage walking out the doors.

sage started light running towards rachel and hugged her instantly.

"oh my god. i'm so happy to see you." rachel said.

"i'm so happy to see you." sage smiled at her and then she peaked over rachel's shoulder to the car window, "and i guess you too, josh."

josh scoffed, but then he laughed, "yeah yeah! good to see you too, sage."

sage put her bags in the trunk of the car and got into the backseat. they were all staying in the same hotel and it was only 15 minutes away from the berlin airport.

after a few minutes of silence, a voice spoke up, "by the way..." rachel turned around in her seat to look at sage, "they couldn't get us all separate rooms, so now me, you, josh, and tom are all going to be in the same room." sage just looked at her, "there's two beds." rachel concluded.

sage chuckled, "it's going to be a cozy few days then huh?"

"yup." the couple said in unison.

the three friends arrived to the hotel and parked in the parking lot. sage looked up at the tall hotel building admiring the architecture of it.

josh kindly grabbed the two heavier bags of hers, while she carried the bag she used as a carry on through the doors of the hotel.

the inside of the hotel was really nice. it had an updated modern look with blue and grey being the main colors in the building.

the three of them made their way into the elevator to head to their shared room.

"tom's already there in case you were wondering." rachel nudged sage with her arm.

unbeknownst to sage, rachel had a suspicion that the girl had a small crush on tom since filming. though, she never asked because she didn't want to pry and because she figured the two were close enough, that sage would've told her.

sage never told anyone until recently, before she left charleston. her best friend madelyn could tell she was nervous, but she didn't know why. so, she asked her. that was when sage told her she was a bit nervous, butterflies almost, about seeing tom and that she had a crush on him during filming.