1. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

The beginning of Street Woman Fighter 2 is officially here and Team Bebe is entering into the building where they are filming

The beginning of Street Woman Fighter 2 is officially here and Team Bebe is entering into the building where they are filming. "How are you guys feeling" Yuna asks the other members. "I'm feeling a bit nervous but really excited, how about you" Lusher says with a smile. "I'm also really nervous but I'm just so excited to be here right now, I can't wait" Yuna responds jumping up and down a bit the other members of Bebe giggling at her action.

They enter and see a trophy with the Street Woman Fighter logo. "Ooo look its our trophy" Yuna says with a smile as Bada looks at her and smiles. "This trophy will definitely be ours" Bada responds. The rest of Bebe smiling and nodding in agreement. Yuna looks around and sees all the groups and their respective logos as they walk and find their hideout

"I think I see our hideout!" Tatter cheers as she sees the color blue from the otherside of the hallway. As they make their way to their hideout they decide to sit on the couch. Soon they were the first crew to head out to the fight zone. "This is the fight zone." Minah says. "That's incredible" Sowoen says. "It's pretty cool" Cheche adds. "Okay. Shall we sit?" "Let's sit." Bada says as they go and sit down. "This is making me feel nervous" Yuna says as she goes and sits next to Tatter in the first row. "Yeah I can't believe it" Lusher responds. "Bring it." Bada says.

Soon the evaluation video from the other crews starts to play on the big screen. "Why don't we get closer?" Bada says as she stands up the other members stand up as well. As the members of Bebe watch their evaluation video they don't seem so happy. "Bada is more popular than her talent calls for" Yeni of Wolf'lo says during the evaluation video, Bada laughs with an annoyed look on her face.

Once the evaluation video ends Bada pokes her cheek with her tongue with an annoyed and mad expression on her face. The rest of Bebe doesn't look so happy. "I didn't like that" Bada says as the members look at her and sit back down. "I didn't like that either I feel like that wasn't even really an evaluation it was more of a compilation of bad mouthing us, like yeah I know this is a competition but they were really harsh" Yuna says. "Yeah im getting more nervous" Tatter adds. "I'm getting more hot as I get nervous" "This makes me mad" Bada says. "Let's show them" Bada says with confidence. Tatter nodding in response. "Let's really show them let's prove them wrong and show them that Bebe is number 1!" Yuna says as the rest of Bebe cheers and agrees. "Hurry up and come on" Bada says as another crew joins them in the fight zone.

LadyBouce is the next crew to join them as they sit down Yuna and the rest of Bebe don't break eye contact with them. "They're good at staring" Biggy of Ladybounce says as she stares back at the members of Bebe. "I feel like the more I see another crew come in the more nervous I get, I'm literally shaking" Yuna says as she grabs Tatters hand. "Me too" says Tatter and Minah. Yuna turns around and takes one hand and grabs Minah's hand as well "I need comfort right now I'm getting scared" Yuna says as she leans back and rests her head on Minah's legs.

A few minutes later all groups have entered the fight zone and are waiting for what's going to be announced next. All groups cheer as they see the MC Kang Daniel he soon introduces himself and begins to talk about the first dance battle. "Here's the first dance battle...to be the winner of this competition. The signature of the Mnet original dance series. No respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer." Each crew is thrilled and excited.

"Bring on the weakest dancer".

.............

°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° *  .  :  :●.   *° :●.   *

A/N: So this the end of the first part I know that there isn't that much interaction with Yuna and Bada but in the next part I will make sure to add more. This is my first story and if anyone would like to add or give me ideas anything feel free to let me know and also give me any feedback as well! ♡

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

@𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞__