4. 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Today, is the day of the Class Mission which means that each member is going to be put in their respective class

Today, is the day of the Class Mission which means that each member is going to be put in their respective class. Bada being part of the Leader class, Lusher Sub-Leader, Kyma and Cheche in middle class, and lastly Tatter in Rookie class. As Yuna, Minah and Sowon did not get chosen they decide to kind of chill and take a break and check up on the other members.

Each class gets their respective song. Each member part of the group's has to make a choreography up to 30 seconds and show each other the choreo they came up with to pick which one they'll choose to battle for the choreography to see if they can steal it or the original choreographer keeps it.

.........

"Okay, so what do you guys want to do?" Yuna asks Minah and Sowon.

"I don't know maybe we can just wait for them for a little while they discuss with the other groups, I don't think it will take long" Minah says.

"Wait! We can do a TikTok" Sowon says smiling as she looks at the other girls.

"Oh yeahh let's do that!" Yuna says.

They film their TikTok and post it after. A few minutes later the other girls come back from talking with the other crews.

"How did it go?" Yuna asks the girls.

"I got it!" Bada says jumping up and down with the other members.

"Wait but did anyone else get it?" Yuna asks.

"No, only Bada but we're still all happy" Lusher responds.

"Yeah but I mean you guys can still battle to steal it or not" Yuna says.

"Yeah that's true, we'll definitely work hard! Tatter says.

"I know all of you will. Oh and are you guys going to sit for a little and then practice or are you guys going to start right away?" Yuna asks.

"I actually think that's all for today we learn the dances tomorrow" Kyma says.

"Oh ok well then just rest for a little you guys need it for tomorrow" Yuna says to the others as they nod in agreement.

.........

A few minutes later Yuna goes to the bathroom. "Guys I'm gonna go use the bathroom so we can all go home" Yuna says to the other girls as they give her a nod letting her know she was heard.

Yuna gets into the bathroom, as she's in the stall she hears someone else come inside. She hears the faucet turn on of one of the sinks outside of her stall, she sees someone standing there. She decides to get out of the stall and see who it is. Once she steps out they're not there anymore.

Yuna walks to the sink and washes her hands as she feels someone behind her. She goes to dry her hands as she looks behind her. It's Bada...

"Bada? Where did you go?" Yuna asks.

"I wanted to scare you but you saw me so it got ruined" Bada says crossing her arms as a smile starts to appear on her face.

"What's with the smile huh?" Yuna asks as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Well I know that you were a bit jealous yesterday so I wanted to tease you about it" Bada says as a teasing smirk appears on her face.

"Yeah whatever maybe I was jealous maybe I wasn't you don't know, it wasn't obvious. Was it?" Yuna says looking away as she looks back asking.

"It definitely was" Bada says with a small laugh.

"Well you know me and Howl dont really like each other" Yuna says as she crosses her arms.

"Well yeah but you do know I'd rather be with you than with him anyway. Right?" Bada whispers in Yunas ear with a slight smirk.

"Yeah it better be that way" Yuna says with her arms still crossed as her face was a tint of red. Bada smiles and nods.

"Should we head back now?" Bada says.

"Yeah let's go" Yuna says as they start to head back to their hideout.

"We're back" Yuna says smiling at her members.

"What were you guys doing?" Lusher asks with an eyebrow raised smiling a little.

"What do you think we were doing?" Yuna asks.

"Probably making out or something" Tatter says teasing.

"Uhh... we should start heading home now I think the other crews are leaving as well" Yuna says as she starts grabbing her stuff. Bada smiling at her sudden shyness.

"Excuses" Tatter say's rolling her eyes sarcastically as she lets out a small laugh. The rest of Bebe giggling at the situation.

The members of Bebe walk outside, say their goodbyes to eachother and head home to resume filming for the next day.

.........

⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙‧⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙‧

@𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞__