2. 𝙇𝙤𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮

❝Up's the only direction I seeAs long as we keep thisLow, low, low, low, low, low, low, low-key (ah, ah, ah, ah)You ain't even gotta lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo-love me (ah, ah, ah, ah)❞

As long as we keep this
Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low-key (ah, ah, ah, ah)
You ain't even gotta lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo-love me (ah, ah, ah, ah)❞

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮 - 𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙄 )"
00:40 ━━●───── 02:51
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

"Bring on the weakest dancer".

"Okay everyone may now go back to their hideouts and change into their battle attire" Kang Daniel says as the crews stand up and walk back to their hideouts.

As Team Bebe is walking back Yuna is talking with Tatter, Once they get to their hideout the members of Bebe find their outfits and change into them. Yuna is the second one to finish as she sees Bada sitting on the couch, she goes and joins her.

Yuna's Outfit

"Heyy Bada" Yuna says with a smile as she sits down next to Bada

"Heyy Bada" Yuna says with a smile as she sits down next to Bada. "Hey" Bada says with a smile. Yuna talks with Bada for a little and she notices another member finished changing. She sees Sowoen and tells her to join her and Bada. "Sowoen! Come sit with us" Yuna says as she stands and brings the member to sit with them. "How are you guys feeling about the No respect Battles?" Yuna asks the girls as she sits back down. "I'm excited and confident" Bada says with a smirk. "Ooo ok Miss Lee I see you" Yuna says teasing. "How about our Maknae, How are you feeling Sowon" Yuna says as she grabs Sowon hand. "To be honest I am really nervous but I don't know if I'll get chosen or not, but either way I'm really excited" Sowon says. "Yeah me too I really want to see Bada dance" Yuna says smiling at Bada, Bada looks at her and smiles Back.

After their little chat they head back to the fight zone and see all the other crews warming up and stretching. Soon All the judges come out and introduce themselves, the three judges being Monika leader of Prowdmon from the first season, Shownu of Monsta X and Mike song. As all groups cheer for the judges Mc Kang Daniel announces the first battle. The first battle is between Redy of 1Million and Bada. Bada and Redy used to be part of a dance crew together but ever since Bada stopped talking to Redy, Redy thought that she didn't care for her much so it led to them not being friends anymore. The rest of Bebe sits on the side Bada is on and watches the battle. Once it's Badas turn Bebe cheers her on. "I think I'm in love!" Yuna yells out as Bada dances the other members laughing at her and her reactions. All the other crews are seen cheering Bada on as well. Once Bada finishes her battle she won and got to put a "lose" chip on 1Millions board and Bebe got a "win" chip on theirs.

"Wow! Bada you did so good I couldn't keep my eyes off you" Yuna says to Bada as they all sit down. "That was my goal for you not to take your eyes off me" Bada says smirking as she teases Yuna. Yuna gets flustered and looks away. "Your relationship is so suspicious" Minah says to Bada and Yuna. "Why?" Yuna asks. "You guys are always clingy and flirty with each other, if more people see you guys like this you'll be the ship of the show" Minah says laughing a little. "Well I mean Bada is technically my wife sooo" Yuna says with her hands up. "I'm your wife?" Bada asks laughing a bit. "Yeah the ring we have, see look we have matching ones" Yuna says as she lifts her left hand and grabs Bada to show the other members. The members look at each other with suspicious faces and laugh a little. "You guys are a great duo, I actually hope you both get some screen time together" Lusher says the rest of Bebe nodding in agreement. "Ok ok let's watch the other battles now" Yuna says as she smiles.

Once the battles finish and they wrap up filming for the day the girls decide to go eat out together. They all decide to go eat hot pot together. "Finally we finished filming for the day and can rest a little" Yuna says as she gets into Bada car with Tatter and Sowoen. "Yeah oh and are we gonna meet the other members there?" Tatter asks. "Yeah it's because my car can't fit all of us so we have to take separate cars" Bada says. "Oh ok" Tatter says in response. "Ok should we get going now?" Yuna says "Yeah we have everything" Sowoen responds.

 "Ok should we get going now?" Yuna says "Yeah we have everything" Sowoen responds

°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° *  .  :  :●.   *° :●.   *

@𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞__